YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Donating eggs is one of the most generous gifts a woman can give to intended parents building their families. While the egg donation experience is fulfilling and rewarding, it can be difficult to know where to start. Fortunately, donors do not need to handle their journeys alone. At Elevate Donors in Alabama we are here to help egg donors every step of the way, from the initial application all the way to matching and egg retrieval.
With years of experience in the industry and a commitment to going above and beyond for all our clients, egg donors can trust Elevate Donors to provide the customized care and attention they deserve. We understand the integral role this selfless act plays in intended parents’ journeys, so we treat all donors like VIPs with our concierge-level services. Our compassionate and dedicated team works closely with clients to ensure they have the confidence to move forward and have a life-changing experience.
What Is the Screening Process Like for Elevate Egg Donors?
The first step of our donor screening is filling out an online application that gives us essential information about the donor. If we accept the application, we will take steps to ensure they meet the American Society for Reproductive Medicine’s requirements, which include the following:
- Between 20 and 30 years of age
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Well-educated with verifiable test scores
- Healthy family history
- Good resting follicle count (AFC)
- Healthy body mass index (BMI)
- Comfortable with self-injections
- Committed to making all appointments
We understand that it can be challenging for a donor to determine if they meet these qualifications on their own, so we will answer all questions about donor requirements and what testing is required during the screening process.
Once a donor has met the requirements, we continue the screening with a one-on-one consultation and a more extensive questionnaire. Donors can expect to receive medical and psychological examinations, genetic testing, blood work, hormonal testing, and ultrasounds.
7 Benefits of Becoming an Egg Donor With Elevate Donors
Donating eggs can be a gratifying experience that makes women feel empowered, and it’s crucial to find an egg donation agency that can help make the journey positive and seamless. At Elevate Donors in Alabama work hard to streamline egg donation and make all donors feel comfortable. Our high-quality team goes above and beyond for donors to provide the following benefits:
- Compensation: Egg donation is an incredibly special gift, so we compensate our donors generously.
- Connection: If a donor chooses to have a known arrangement with their matched intended parents, the bond they form is often life-changing.
- White-Glove Services: We provide white-glove services to all donors, offering a high level of care that gives donors peace of mind that they are in the best hands.
- Free Medical Care: Donating eggs involves several rounds of testing, treatments, and retrieval procedures, all of which are covered so that donors do not have to worry about the costs of any care associated with donating.
- Deeper Knowledge: When going through testing and other appointments, donors often learn more about their fertility and health, which can be helpful in the future.
- Covered Travel: Most donors will have to travel to the intended parent’s IVF center. This gives the opportunity to travel with a companion and discover a new city while all flights, Ubers, hotels, and per diem are covered.
A majority of our team at Elevate Donors has been through their own assisted reproduction journeys as intended parents, surrogates, and donors. Therefore, we understand the generous gift of egg donation. We also can provide information on the entire journey, as well as make donors feel safe and relaxed throughout their experience working with us.
Reach Out to the Trusted Team at Elevate Donors in Alabama to Start the Egg Donation Journey
Elevate Donors is an egg donor agency in Alabama that helps donors throughout their journeys and matches them with intended parents who meet their needs and expectations. We understand the difficulties of donating eggs without the proper resources and knowledge, so we work with donors every step of the way to help them move forward with the confidence and peace of mind that they are making the best decisions for them.
Our empathetic approach gives us a unique perspective when working with donors. Our founders, Kyle Dean Massey and Taylor Frey, have been on their own assisted reproduction journey and understand how life-changing egg donation is for intended parents. This appreciation drives us to give all donors the best experience with our concierge-level services. To schedule a consultation, call us at (323) 933-8918 or fill out our contact form today.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!