YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
If you are an intended parent looking to build your family, you have many options when starting your journey. This can make it challenging to know what works best for you. Fortunately, intended parents do not have to make this decision on their own. Our knowledgeable team at Elevate Donors works with intended parents to help them understand their goals and needs to create the best plan for building a family. This may include egg donation, which benefits those who need extra help having a child.
With years of experience providing concierge-level services to Phoenix intended parents and celebrity clients, you can trust us to provide the care and attention you need to achieve your dream of having a baby. Most of our staff have gone on their own assisted reproduction journeys, so we understand what intended parents are going through and strive to go above and beyond for all of our clients. Furthermore, our transparent communication and extensive knowledge equip intended parents with the information they need to make confident decisions about their future. Contact our egg donation agency in Phoenix, Arizona today to get started.
What to Consider Before Using Donor Eggs in Phoenix
If you think egg donation would be the right choice to start building a family, it’s essential to do research and understand the journey and other details before officially making a decision. Our team considers every detail so that intended parents can have a thorough understanding of egg donation and a clear picture of their journey. Potential factors to consider include the following:
- Timing: When using fresh eggs, it can take up to three months to medically evaluate the donor, complete the legal aspects, and plan and execute the egg retrieval. If intended parents want a quicker timeline, we also offer select frozen egg options.
- Finances: While egg donation and in vitro fertilization (IVF) can be expensive, it does not have to be an obstacle for intended parents. We can work with almost any budget and help secure financing.
- Transfer: Depending on your circumstances, intended parents may need a gestational surrogate to carry their child. This is often the case for single men and same-sex male couples. Understanding the gestational period in addition to the egg donation timeline can help parents know what to expect during the journey.
Our Phoenix egg donation agency is here to help with every step of the surrogacy and egg donation journey. We can answer any questions and concerns so that intended parents can start the path to welcoming a child into the world.
How Are Egg Donors Screened in Phoenix, Arizona?
When working with Elevate Donors, intended parents have access to highly-qualified, healthy egg donors in our premier database. Our donors exceed the American Society of Reproductive Medicine’s qualifications, which include the following:
- Between 20 and 30 years of age
- Mentally and physically healthy
- Healthy body mass index (BMI)
- Healthy family history
- Educated with verifiable test scores
- Passes psychological and genetic testing
- Comfortable with self-injections
- Committed to the journey and easy to work with
Once we determine a donor meets these qualifications, we will schedule a consultation with one of our team members to fully walk through the entire egg donation process and explain the benefits and risks. Beyond that, the candidate will complete a more extensive onboarding documents along with any additional testing. With this rigorous screening, along with access to valuable resources, intended parents can find their ideal match. Call our Phoenix egg donor agency today to get started on your journey.
Why Choose Elevate Donors For the Egg Donation Journey?
When building a family, intended parents deserve an egg donation agency that will provide unwavering support and allow them to focus on the joys of the experience. Our dedicated team handles every step of the often complex journey, including the following:
- Screening potential donors
- Offering donors fair compensation
- Case management services
- Matching intended parents with suitable donors
- Counseling intended parents
- Providing legal services
- Handling insurance and medical billing
- Complying with state laws
Additionally, we help intended parents find a match by assessing their needs, comparing them to our donors, and presenting the best matches. We continue providing matches until families find one that they relate to and feel confident about.
Begin the Egg Donation Journey With Elevate Donors in Phoenix, AZ
At Elevate Donors, we work hard to match Phoenix intended parents with qualified egg donors based on their needs and expectations. However, it can be challenging to know if using donor eggs is right for intended parents without the help of our experienced team. We can help each family make this decision by informing them about the journey, timing, and if egg donation is the best option to build a family.
With an empathetic and hands-on approach, intended parents can trust our team with their assisted reproduction journey. Our egg donor agency in Phoenix have years of experience serving high-profile and celebrity clients, and we treat all intended parents with the same concierge-level service to ensure joyful and successful journeys. To schedule a free consultation and learn more about starting your egg donation journey, call us at (323) 933-8918 or fill out our contact form.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!