YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Whether you are a single intended parent or a same-sex couple wanting to have a baby, beginning your assisted reproduction journey can be challenging. You may not know where to start or what to look for in an agency. If you need donor eggs to begin your journey, it’s essential to find a team that will help make this journey as stress-free and enjoyable as possible so that you can focus on building your family.
When working with our experienced team at Elevate Donors, you can expect concierge-level service to give you the best chance of achieving your dreams of having a child. Our compassionate Sacramento team understands the overwhelming nature of looking through countless egg donor databases in an effort to find the right match. e We alleviate this stress by only presenting top-tier donor candidates . With our guidance and premier egg donor database, you can have the resources to make the best choices for your future and the confidence that you are in the right hands.
How Does Elevate Baby Screen Egg Donors in Sacramento?
We pride ourselves on being the gold standard for assisted reproduction. This includes offering healthy egg donors that are held to a standard of excellence through our detailed screening questions. Our knowledgeable team follows all ASRM guidelines that involve the following:
- Pre-screening questionnaire
- One-on-one consultation
- Comprehensive medical evaluation through your IVF clinic
- Genetic testing
- Background check
- Psychological assessment
- Contract Commitment
During the screening, we ensure donors meet the criteria to be included in our database. These requirements for California include the following:
- Between 20 and 30 years of age
- Mentally and physically healthy
- Healthy body mass index (BMI)
- Good resting follicle count (AFC)
- Good family health history
- Passes psychological exam
- Higher education with verifiable test scores
- Does not take ADD or ADHD medication
- Does not discriminate against non-traditional families
- Is easy to work with and dedicated to the journey
These vetting specifications help intended parents have optimal selections and egg donors have a smooth and personalized experience. We understand every clinic is different, so we do everything we can to meet your needs and coordinate with all parties involved.
3 Factors to Consider When Using Donor Eggs
Researching assisted reproduction options can be complicated and time-consuming. Fortunately, our skilled and experienced team at Elevate Donors can help you review these options, including using donor eggs, to develop a personalized plan tailored to your specific needs. When making this choice, we suggest considering the following factors:
- Finances: While you may worry about the costs of IVF treatment, we will work with you to establish your budget and secure financing if needed.
- Timing: It’s important to understand the donor’s evaluation, legal process, and egg retrieval can take up to three months, which may impact your decision. For those intended parents looking for fast timelines for embryo creation, Elevate offers frozen lots of eggs from select donors.
- Transfer: If you are a woman using an egg donor to have a child, you may choose to carry the baby yourself. However, if you are a single male or same-sex couple, you need a surrogate to carry your child. Knowing this can help us better plan your journey and inform the egg donation process as it relates to a future embryo transfer.
While you can attempt to make this decision on your own, you risk overlooking crucial details. Our seasoned staff will help you consider every factor that could impact your decision to move forward with using donor eggs. This way, you are equipped with the information you need to build your family.
How Can Our Egg Donor Agency in Sacramento Help Build Your Family?
When selecting an egg donor agency, it’s important to look for one that will help you manage your entire experience and support you through every step of your journey. At Elevate Donors, we do just that by helping you with the following aspects:
- Screening potential egg donors
- Offering all donors fair compensation
- Providing case management services
- Matching you with suitable donors
- Offering counseling for intended parents
- Connections to attorneys
- Handling insurance and medical billing
- Managing escrow accounts
- Managing compliance with state laws
During the matching journey, we will assess both your and the donor’s expectations and present you with what we consider the best matches. This way, you receive only the top selections instead of sorting through everyone yourself. Ultimately, we aim to make your journey as joyful and exciting as possible.
Contact our Sacramento Egg Donor Agency to Begin Your Family-Building Journey Today
If you struggle to have children on your own or you need assistance from an egg donor agency to build a family, you may face unique challenges finding an egg donor with the lack of resources to do so in a joyful way. However, our compassionate team at Elevate Donors understands these hardships and strives to provide an environment where intended parents feel energized to build their families.
We are committed to providing unmatched, concierge-level services to all intended parents in Sacramento, so they can have the best chance of successful IVF experiences. Our founders, Kyle Dean Massey, and Taylor Frey, have gone on their own assisted reproduction journey, as have most of our staff, so we strive to create a positive experience for egg donors and intended parents. Give us a call at (323) 933-8918 or fill out our contact form to schedule your consultation today. We will go above and beyond to help you every step of the way.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!