YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
While having a baby should be an exciting and happy time for parents, it can be equally stressful and frustrating for those who struggle to do so on their own. However, needing extra help with building your family is nothing to be ashamed of. Egg donation can be a great option for intended parents in Cranston, and with the help of an experienced and trustworthy egg donation agency, you can focus on the joys of welcoming your child into the world.
Elevate Donors is an egg donation agency in Cranston with a passionate team that works hard to help all types of intended parents achieve their dreams of having a child. When working with us, you receive continuous support throughout your journey. Celebrities and high-profile clients have trusted our unmatched concierge-level services for years, and we provided these same services to all intended parents. With our open and honest communication and extensive knowledge, you can make the best decisions for your future.
What Does Elevate Donors Look For in Egg Donors in Cranston, Rhode Island?
We pride ourselves on being the gold standard for egg donation. This involves offering intended parents a wide selection of qualified, exceptional, and healthy egg donors in our premier database. Before matching you with an egg donor, we ensure they meet the following requirements:
- Between 20 and 30 years of age
- Meets all ASRM guidelines
- Healthy body mass index (BMI)
- Good resting follicle count (AFC)
- Healthy family history
- Mentally and physically healthy
- Passes psychological and genetic testing
- Well-educated with verifiable test scores
- Comfortable with self-injections
- Committed to the journey and easy to work with
Once we determine a donor meets these criteria, we continue the rigorous screening journey, which involves an online application, consultation with one of our team members, a more extensive questionnaire, and additional testing. If you have any questions about the requirements our donors must meet, feel free to reach out to our Cranston egg donor agency to learn more.
How to Know If Egg Donation is Right for You
Every intended parent is different and has unique needs and goals. Therefore, it’s important to fully understand egg donation before deciding if it is the right fit for you. Our egg donation agency in Cranston can help you consider every detail, so you can have clear expectations for each step. Some factors to keep in mind when making your decision include the following:
- Finances: We understand egg donation and in vitro fertilization (IVF) can be expensive. We help you secure financing and work with almost any budget so finances do not become an obstacle on your journey.
- Transfer: Depending on your circumstances, you may require a gestational surrogate to carry your child. This is often the case for single men, same-sex couples, and intended mothers who are unable to carry a child. Understanding the gestational period and the egg donation timeline can give you a better understanding of your path to parenthood.
- Timing: When using fresh donor eggs, it can take up to three months to complete a medical evaluation, legal elements, and retrieval. However, we also offer select frozen egg options in some cases for a quicker timeline.
If you think egg donation is the right decision for your assisted reproduction journey, our Elevate Donors team can help you get started and match you with your ideal donor.
How Our Egg Donor Agency in Cranston Can Help With Your Assisted Reproduction Journey
Researching and finding an egg donor on your own can be overwhelming and make the experience stressful. Fortunately, you do not have to go through this journey alone. Our compassionate and professional team at Elevate Donors guides you through every step and sets ourselves apart in the following ways:
- Our team: Most of our staff have been on their own assisted reproduction journeys, so we understand what it takes to make you comfortable and give you a positive experience.
- Our client satisfaction: With overwhelmingly positive reviews from intended parents, you can trust that we work hard to help you finish your cycle with healthy embryos, gratitude, and excitement for the future.
- Our services: Our first-class boutique program gives you the personalized care and attention you deserve. We take a humanitarian approach by prioritizing your health, safety, and comfort every step of the way.
Our team has been in your shoes, so we do everything we can to make your journey with egg donation as seamless as possible. This includes sorting through our database to find matches that meet your specific needs so you don’t have to worry about doing it yourself. Our egg donation agency in Cranston understand the special connection between egg donors and intended parents, so we work hard to find a match you connect with and relate to.
Contact a Trusted Professional at Elevate Donors in Cranston to Start Your Egg Donation Journey Today
If you are an intended parent in Cranston, egg donation may be an excellent option for you to start building your family. Our trusted team at Elevate Donors is here to help you begin this journey and match with a donor that meets your needs. We strive to streamline your egg donation experience and allow you to focus on building your family and enjoying the experience.
In our years of experience, our egg donor agency in Cranston has provided all intended parents with the same concierge-level services that give them the best chance of achieving their dreams. Our founders, Taylor Frey and Kyle Dean Massey, have gone through their own family-building journey, so our team works with you to create a cost-effective and stress-free path to having your child. To schedule a consultation, call us at (323) 933-8918 or fill out our contact form.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!