YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Building a family should be an exciting and joyful experience, but some intended parents may feel overwhelmed and frustrated if they have had difficulties welcoming a child into the world. Fortunately, they have several options to start planning their family and achieve their dreams of having a baby, including egg donation. Making this decision often involves research and careful consideration, but intended parents don’t have to go through it alone. Our compassionate team at Elevate Donors is here to support and guide parents through their journey and find their perfect egg donor match.
Elevate Donors is a Provo egg donation agency that helps intended parents match with one of our qualified egg donors. We want intended parents to have a special and fulfilling experience, so we provide the knowledge and services they need to successfully build their family through assisted reproduction. Our experienced team works with our clients every step of the way and offers concierge-level case management services. With our honest communication, extensive knowledge, and exceptional egg donor database, intended parents can finally realize their dream of becoming parents.
What Are the Requirements for Egg Donors in Provo, Utah?
If intended parents are considering pursuing egg donation to build their family, they may wonder what qualities we look for in egg donors. At Elevate Donors, we pride ourselves on being the gold standard in the industry, so before we match intended parents with one of our qualified donors, we ensure they meet the following requirements:
- Between 20 and 30 years of age
- Mentally and physically healthy
- Have a healthy body mass index (BMI)
- Good resting follicle count (AFC)
- No history of genetically inherited diseases
- Comfortable with self-injections
- Good educational background with verifiable test scores
- Passes psychological and genetic testing
- Committed to appointments and easy to work with
- Does not discriminate against non-traditional families
Once we determine an egg donor meets these qualifications, we continue our rigorous screening journey, which involves an online application, consultation with one of our team members, an extended application, and additional testing. This detailed journey ensures we offer intended parents the highest quality egg donors in our premier database.
What to Consider When Pursuing Egg Donation in Provo, UT
Starting the journey to building a family using egg donation is exciting, but it’s important to ensure this is the right path for your needs. Our caring team at Elevate Donors helps families consider every detail related to using donor eggs. To determine if egg donation is the right choice, keep the following factors in mind:
- Timing: When using fresh donor eggs, it can take up to three months to complete the medical evaluation and legal aspects and plan and conduct the retrieval. However, if you are an intended parent in Provo looking for a faster timeline, Elevate Donors offers select frozen lots to expedite your journey.
- Transfer: Women who use donor eggs to build their families often choose to carry the child themselves if possible. However, other intended parents, like single men and same-sex male couples, need a surrogate. Understanding the transfer and gestational aspects of your journey can help manage your expectations and make the journey easier.
- Finances: We understand IVF treatments can be expensive, but we don’t want finances to become an obstacle for intended parents. Therefore, we work with you and your budget to secure financing if needed.
To begin your egg donation journey, check out our free egg donor database today! Our egg donation agency in Provo is here to answer all your questions and provide all the information you need to take the next step.
Why Choose Elevate Donors for Your Egg Donation Journey?
When starting your journey to build your family, finding the right Provo egg donor agency can help make your experience stress-free and joyful. At Elevate Donors, a majority of our staff has been on their own assisted reproduction journey, so we fully understand the life-changing nature of this amazing process. We set ourselves apart in the following ways:
Our elite, free-to-access egg donor database consists of hundreds of healthy and qualified donors who have good health histories, are well-educated, and have completed our highly-selective screening process. The highly-vetted donors in our database satisfy the criteria of the most particular intended parents.
Our Case Management
Elevate Baby treats all intended parents like VIPs with our high-touch, white-glove approach. This high-quality service, attention to detail, and extra level of personalized care give you the best chance of having a smooth, successful journey.
Our All-Inclusive Packages
We understand the egg donation journey can seem confusing with all the different steps and vendors involved. Our Provo egg donation agency helps relieve your stress by offering all-inclusive packages that handle every detail to get to embryo creation.
Contact Our Provo Egg Donor Agency Today
When embarking on your assisted reproductive journey, there is no better place to start than selecting an egg donor. Our egg donation agency in Provo, Utah helps match intended parents with exceptional egg donors to build their families. Our team has years of experience working with IVF centers around the world, and bringing concierge-level service to all of our clients.
We take great pride in providing Provo’s intended parents with nothing but the finest, enabling you to embark on your journey to create a family with utmost confidence. To learn more about egg donation and how to get matched with an egg donor in Provo, call us at (323) 933-8918 or fill out our contact form.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!