YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Starting a family in any season of life may bring some challenges regarding reproductive opportunities. Finding an egg donor or surrogate and a healthy transition to building a family can bring about some worries or concerns while planning the journey. At Elevate, our mission is to help you start, build, or expand your family with our seamless and cost-effective full-service egg donation and surrogacy selections.
We understand how deciphering and sifting through thousands of donor profiles to find the right match may pose some challenges. Despite this, our experienced California egg donor agency is dedicated to guiding our clients through this valuable journey. Our egg donor candidacy process is handled professionally, and we consider our premier donor egg database to be the gold standard. With a passionate and experienced agency on your side, you may accomplish your goals of building a family.
Understanding Egg Donation for Assisted Reproduction in California
With the help of a generous egg donor and a reliable agency guiding the process, many couples can build a family. In California, families having children through assisted reproduction are protected by state and federal laws. Assisted reproduction may be a lengthy yet rewarding process, whether the parent is giving birth or the baby is birthed through a surrogate mother. At Elevate Egg Donors and Surrogates, intended parents select the donor, and we handle all other aspects of their journey towards building a family.
Elevate is a full-service egg donor agency in California that handles all aspects of the egg donor and surrogate process, including:
- Donor’s screening and onboarding
- Medical appointments
- Booking companion travel needs
- Scheduling appointments and monitoring
- Full accounting services
- A liaison between all third parties and communication
Our goal is to create a seamless and stress-free experience for intended parents while updating you with every step. You can anticipate physicians, psychologists, genetic counselors, attorneys, and other professionals to be involved in the process. We understand the joyful and rewarding season of awaiting the birth of a child, and we aim to help intended parents by navigating all aspects of this journey and ensuring all third-party aspects are coordinated so you can enjoy this experience.
What to Know About Our Vetting Process for Egg Donor Candidates
Elevate’s operational and onboarding procedures for women undergoing egg donations are professional, trustworthy, and exceed standards of excellence. We aim to uphold the quality of our services and help our clients undergo a stress-free and enjoyable egg selection experience. Before navigating through our current selection, it’s essential to understand our vetting process, standard screenings, and the process we invest in with the help of our generous donors.
At Elevate, we follow all ASRM and Seeds Union of Ethics guidelines for donor recruitment and screening. Our screenings and multi-step process to ensure donor commitment and verify submissions include the following:
- One-on-one consultation
- Health history evaluation
- Complete health record screening
- Genetic counseling evaluations
- Criminal background checks
- Stages of contract commitment
- Psychological assessments
- Optional extensive genetic testing
An Elevate egg donor in California meets the following criteria:
- Is between the ages of 20-30
- Fits the ASRM gamete donation guidelines
- Is mentally and physically healthy and has a healthy BMI
- Is a non-smoker
- Has a good resting follicle count (AFC)
- Has a good family health history
- Has an educational background and can verify test scores
- Does not discriminate against any non-traditional family
- Is committed and easy to work alongside
- Does not use medication for ADD or ADHD
- Passes our professional psychological exam
- Has approval from a genetic counselor based on family history
- Meets or exceeds other types of valuable qualities
Our vetting process and personalized screening methods help our donors and intended parents alike, as we aim to create the best possible experience in egg donor selection. Every IVF clinic is different, and we aim to help intended parents throughout every necessary step. Elevate has many years of experience and successful outcomes in egg donation and surrogacy, and we have helped many families. Regardless of the additional testing or requirements needed to succeed at your IVF facility, we may accommodate the needs and coordinate during the process.
At Elevate, we are proud to be the gold standard in the egg donation and surrogacy industry. Elevate offers the best of the best with our premier egg donation database that far exceeds other agencies. Having built their family through assisted reproductive methods, founders Kyle Dean Massey and Taylor Frey, pride themselves in having built a first class program that creates unbeatable and hands on journeys for egg donors and couples looking to build a family in California.
Elevate Is a Full-Service Egg Donor Agency in California That Helps You Accomplish Your Family Goals
Becoming a parent requires time and planning. From the initial planning phase, to the birth of a child, and to the years beyond, there is much to consider when building a family. At Elevate Egg Donors and Surrogates, we’re a full-service egg donor agency in California that helps intended parents and committed individuals pursue their goals of building a family. We do our best to eliminate any stress throughout the egg donor selection and retrieval process, minimize delays with appointments, and help coordinate all necessary paperwork
At Elevate, you can expect the fresh egg retrieval process to proceed as follows:
- Your physician approves your selected donor based on her follicle count (AFC), anti-müllerian hormone (AMH), previous cycle records, psychological evaluation and health history.
- Elevate will help facilitate the creation of an egg donor contract between the intended parents and the egg donor. Elevate will provide attorneys who specialize in reproductive law to help complete this process.
- Injectable hormones will be shipped to your donor’s home. Your Elevate case manager will arrange lab work with an IVF center local to the donor to monitor her progress.
- The egg donor will travel to the IVF clinic of the intended parents after undergoing ovarian stimulation for several days at home. Elevate handles all travel arrangements.
- The egg donor will undergo an egg retrieval procedure at the IVF clinic 10-12 days after starting injectable hormones. Once the eggs are retrieved, they are either immediately fertilized or cryopreserved for later use.
We handle all factors and aspects of your journey, from coordination with your chosen IVF clinic to third-party testing services. Additionally, some donors choose to remain anonymous, while others choose to have a dynamic and open relationship with the intended recipient and parents. Whatever the preference in the matter, our professional team works diligently to meet the expectations of donors and intended parents.
Our Egg Donation and Surrogacy Agency Supports a Joyful IVF Experience Throughout Your Journey
Starting and growing a family should always be a joyous and rewarding experience. Yet, many couples face unique challenges and difficulties finding an egg donor that meets their needs and helps them accomplish their family goals. Having done the process ourselves, we understand the frustration that can accompany family building through egg donation and surrogacy. At Elevate we provide the resources and opportunities for intended parents seeking healthy and seamless egg donation and surrogacy journeys.
At Elevate, our California egg donor agency is dedicated to helping couples and families succeed through an IVF journey by offering elite and unmatched services. Regardless of your past experiences or frustration when navigating through dozens of donor options, we’re here to help you start a new journey with our team. Our services align with our passion and dedication to helping couples start their family. To speak with our knowledgeable team and consider Elevate in your IVF journey, complete a contact form or call our California egg donor agency at (323) 933-8918.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!