YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Egg donation is one way intended parents realize their dream of building a family in Arizona. If you are considering egg donation, you may have many questions regarding what the journey will entail and whether this is the best option for your needs. Egg donation agencies offer programs that are designed to ensure intended parents have a positive experience that is both emotionally rewarding as they pursue the chance at welcoming a child into the world.
Elevate Donors is an Arizona egg donation agency helping intended parents interested in matching with an egg donor. It is important that intended parents in Arizona begin their journey with the knowledge and care to ensure the overall experience is as special and fulfilling as it should be. Before you begin your egg donation journey in Arizona, our donor team can help you understand what egg donation entails and whether egg donation is the best decision for your family planning goals.
Should You Consider Egg Donation in Arizona?
When considering whether or not egg donation is right for you, you should be aware of the various benefits of egg donation in Arizona. The intended parents that choose to work with our donor agency have the knowledge of what goes on before, during, and after the journey has completed. In addition to ensuring our intended parents have a comprehensive understanding of what egg donation will entail on their end, we also aim to provide insight into what donors will experience as well. It is also important for intended parents to consider the following factors when considering egg donation:
- Finances: IVF treatments can be expensive. That is why we work with intended parents to secure financing and are able to work with most budgets.
- Timing: Using fresh donor eggs can take a minimum of three months. This is because it takes time to medically evaluate the donor, complete the legal process, and plan and execute egg retrieval.
- Transfer: Many women who use an egg donor will wish to carry the child themselves if possible. Other intended parents, including single male and same-sex male couples, will require a surrogate to help them build their family. Having an expectation of the gestational period will help inform the egg donation journey.
It is our goal to ensure that the donor we match you with meets all of the requirements set forth by the state of Arizona regarding egg donation. At Elevate Donors, our egg donors will partake in a comprehensive donor screening that includes clinical evaluation. To get more information about the egg donation journey and whether it is a good fit for you, contact our Arizona egg donor agency.
What Are the Requirements to Become an Egg Donor in Arizona?
In Arizona, there are several requirements that potential egg donors must meet before they are matched with intended parents. Before an egg donor is able to move forward with egg donation, the donor will need to check whether they are qualified according to the requirements in the state of Arizona. These requirements are as follows:
- Egg donors must be non-smoking
- Egg donors must be a woman between the ages of 18 and 32
- Egg donors must be in generally good medical health
- Egg donors must have both ovaries and regular menstrual cycles that are 26 to 32 days apart
- Egg donors must have no history of drug or alcohol abuse
- Egg donors must be within an appropriate BMI, height to weight, ranging between 18 to 28
For any other questions you may have regarding the requirements for egg donors in Arizona, feel free to reach out to our Arizona egg donation agency. One of our team members can assist you and answer any additional questions you may have regarding the journey.
How Are Egg Donors Screened at Elevate Donors?
You may be wondering what the Arizona egg donation application journey entails after you have determined that egg donation is the right path for you on your journey to build a family. The egg donation application journey is split into three separate phases to ensure only the best candidates make it to the matching journey. The phases include:
- Online Application: The egg donor will complete this brief, online form. This form screens egg donor applicants for basic donor qualifications.
- Egg Donor Consult: If the potential egg donor’s prescreen questionnaire is accepted, they will be prompted to schedule an egg donor consultation with someone from our team. During this meeting, one of our egg donation specialists will walk each donor candidate through the entire process of egg donation, explains risks and timelines and answer any questions the prospective donor may have.
- Extended Application/Testing: If the egg donor applicant qualifies to move forward, our egg donation agency will require more paperwork to complete the onboarding process. These documents include agency agreements, extended matching questionnaires, HIPAA authorizations, background check authorizations, FDA questionnaires, and personal health histories. For many donors Elevate will perform pre-cycle testing which may include an AMH test and/or a genetic carrier panel.
Once a donor has been accepted and completed each phase of the application journey, we will guide them through the next steps to begin their egg donation cycle by placing them on our database where they will be available for matching with intended parents. The complete application and donation journey in Arizona can take between four to seven months in total. This time period includes the time required for the application and screening, the lab work, and other procedures involved.
In Arizona, there are legal requirements for egg donors and intended parents. If an egg donor is matched with you, a third-party reproduction team will guide the donor through the informed consent rules to ensure they fully understand and are prepared for the commitment they are making to help you welcome a child into your family. Contact our egg donor agency in Arizona today to get started with your journey.
Contact Our Arizona Egg Donation Agency Today
Elevate Donors is an egg donor agency here in Arizona. We understand that egg donation can be the perfect fit for intended parents looking to build a family. With years of experience serving high-profile and celebrity clients, we treat all intended parents with the same concierge-level service to ensure joyful and successful journeys. Contact us today for more information on how to be matched with an egg donor in Arizona by calling (323) 933-8918 or filling out our contact form.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!