YOU CHOOSE THE EGG DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Experiencing fertility issues can be a devastating experience for those unfortunate enough to endure it. Failed experiences can make you feel like you have run out of options to start a family, but with our devoted team at Elevate donors in California, we go above and beyond to find the solutions that are best suited to your unique needs. One of the options that may work for you is using donor eggs for IVF. This process involves injecting sperm from a male source into the donor’s eggs to create embryos.
We understand the egg donor selection process may seem overwhelming, but intended parents can move forward with confidence knowing that all Elevate donors have met the American Society for Reproductive Medicine guidelines. Aside from highly vetted donors, our case management team provides high-quality support every step of the way so you can have a stress-free, comfortable experience. With our guidance, you can have the assurance you are choosing the right donor and bettering your chances of building your family.
Why Should You Choose Donor Eggs for IVF?
While using donor eggs for IVF treatment could increase your chances of having a child, this solution may not be for everyone. At Elevate donors, we work with you to develop a fertility plan that makes you the most comfortable. Reasons, why people would use donor eggs during IVF, include the following:
- Multiple IVF failures: For some couples, IVF simply does not work for them with their own eggs. When this happens, they may decide to use donor eggs instead.
- Age: As women age, their ovarian reserve diminishes, lowering their chances of successful IVF treatment, and leading them to use donor eggs.
- Single men or male couples: Single or gay couples looking to have a child would need to use donor eggs and a surrogate.
- Genetics: Some people may have genetic conditions that are highly inheritable and may adversely affect the quality of life for offspring. . In these cases, intended parents may use donor eggs.
- Cancer survivors: Cancer treatment often causes infertility in many women unless they cryopreserve their eggs before treatment. Therefore, they typically need to use donor eggs.
If you fall into any of these categories, using donor eggs for IVF may be the right choice for you. We can help you navigate every step of the process and help you narrow your search for a suitable donor.
What to Consider Before Using Donor Eggs for IVF
When deciding which assisted reproductive method is right for you, there are plenty of factors to consider, which we can help guide you through. Some elements to think about when looking into using donor eggs for IVF include:
- Finances: We understand that IVF treatments can be expensive, so we work with intended parents to secure financing and are able to work with most budgets.
- Timing: Using fresh donor eggs can take at least 3 months as it takes time to medically evaluate the donor, complete the legal process, and plan and execute the retrieval process.
- Transfer: Many women who use an egg donor will be able to carry the child themselves. Others, including single male and same-sex male couples, will require a surrogate to complete their family-building journey. Having an expectation of the gestational period will help inform the egg donation process.
These factors impact the procedures involved in IVF using donor eggs and how we will structure your IVF treatment plan in general. Our team will guide you every step of the way to ensure we are thinking through every option and possibility so everything goes smoothly.
Start Your IVF Journey Using Donor Eggs at Elevate Egg Donor Agency in California
Starting a family should be fulfilling and exciting, but for some, infertility struggles can make it challenging. While many use IVF as a way to have a child, sometimes using the recipient’s own eggs does not work. In these cases, using donor eggs may be the best option. Elevate Baby’s founders, Kyle Dean Massey and Taylor Frey, understand this struggle directly because they used assisted reproductive methods to start their families.
Our knowledgeable, hands-on team is the best of the best and goes above and beyond to make intended parents feel comfortable, safe, and supported through all phases of the IVF process. To learn more about using donor eggs for IVF with our agency, fill out our contact form or call us at (323) 933-8918.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!