YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Building a family should be an exciting and joyous time in your life. Fortunately, you have several options to achieve your dreams of welcoming a child into the world. One of these ways is through egg donation. When making your decision about how you want to build your family, having a trusted egg donor agency by your side can help make this experience easier and more efficient. At Elevate Donors in Chandler, we guide intended parents through the entire journey so that they can focus on the joys of building a family.
We are an egg donor agency that helps match Chandler intended parents with qualified egg donors from our premier database. Our dedicated team provides the knowledge and care intended parents need to make informed decisions and have a special, positive experience. With our empathetic approach and first-class program, intended parents can better understand the aspects of the journey and work to make the best decision for their family goals before matching with a donor.
3 Factors to Keep in Mind When Starting Your Egg Donation Journey in Chandler, AZ
When starting the family-building journey, it’s important to have all the information needed to make the best decision based on each intended parent’s needs and goals. Our egg donation agency in Chandler, Arizona helps intended parents consider every factor when determining the best path forward, including the following:
- Finances: We understand in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatments can be expensive, so we work with almost any budget and help secure financing if needed.
- Timing: It’s important to note that when using fresh eggs, it can take up to three months to complete medical evaluations, legal aspects, and retrieval. If intended parents are looking for a quicker timeline, we also offer select frozen lots.
- Transfer: While many women who use egg donation choose to carry their children themselves, other intended parents, like single men and same-sex male couples, need a surrogate. Understanding the transfer and gestational period can help make the journey easier and more manageable.
If you feel confident that egg donation is the right choice for you, our team at Elevate Donors can help you take the next steps. Our Chandler egg donor agency is always available to answer your questions and provide the information you need.
What Requirements Must Egg Donors Meet Before Matching With Chandler Intended Parents?
At Elevate Donors, we pride ourselves on being the gold standard in the industry. One way we do this is with our rigorous egg donor screening process. We work hard to match intended parents with a donor that meets their needs and expectations. Before a donor is available to be matched, we ensure they meet the American Society for Reproductive Medicine’s guidelines, which include the following:
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Between 20 and 30 years old
- Good resting follicle count (AFC)
- Healthy body mass index (BMI)
- Passes psychological and genetic testing
- No family history of genetic diseases
- Does not take ADD or ADHD medication
- Comfortable with self-injections
- Well-educated with verifiable test scores
- Committed to appointments and easy to work with
Once we have determined a donor meets these qualifications, we proceed with the three-phase screening process, which includes an online application, an egg donor consultation, an extended questionnaire, and additional testing. This helps us ensure intended parents have the best chances of success in creating healthy embryos and ultimately, children.
If you have any questions about egg donor requirements in Chandler, Arizona, feel free to reach out to our Elevate Donors team at any time. We explain egg donation in clear and simple terms so that you always know what to expect during your journey. Contact our Chandler egg donation agency today to get you started on this journey.
Match With a Qualified Chandler Egg Donor with Elevate Donors
Elevate Donors is an egg donor agency in Chandler that helps intended parents find their perfect egg donor match to achieve their dreams of building a family. We have years of experience providing unmatched services to our clients. Most of our staff have had their own assisted reproduction experiences, so our first-class program was created by intended parents for intended parents.
With this unique perspective, we understand how to make your journey seamless and comfortable. Our team supports you from start to finish with individualized care and attention. We believe anyone who wants to have a child deserves the opportunity, as families come in all shapes and sizes. Furthermore, because we handle every element of your journey, including detailed reports and updated information about your donor’s cycle, you can focus on enjoying your experience. With our team by your side, you can rest assured you are in the right hands. To learn more about matching with an egg donor, call us at (323) 933-8918 or fill out our contact form to schedule a consultation today.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!