YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
If you are an intended parent exploring your family-building options, egg donation may be the right one to make your dream a reality. However, many intended parents may need help making this decision about their future and understanding what would work best for them. Fortunately, intended parents do not have to go through this journey alone. Our compassionate team at Elevate Donors is here to help through every step of the journey.
Elevate Donors is an egg donation agency that helps match intended parents in Mesa with one of our qualified egg donors. We strive to make intended parents’ experience special and joyful, so we provide the knowledge they need to move forward with confidence. With experience serving high-profile and celebrity clients, our qualified team offers concierge-level services to all intended parents. With our unmatched care and communication, intended parents can fully understand the egg donation process and what works best for their needs and goals.
Why Choose Elevate Donors to Help With the Egg Donation Journey in Mesa, Arizona?
Working with a trustworthy Mesa egg donor agency can make the egg donation journey less stressful and more exciting. Most of our team at Elevate Donors has been through their own assisted reproduction journey, so we understand how to make everyone feel comfortable and safe. With this empathetic approach, we set ourselves apart in the following ways:
- Program: Our first-class program works to give everyone an efficient and transparent journey. We handle every aspect of the experience with individual attention and provide valuable counsel that puts intended parents’ needs and comfort first.
- Team: Most of our team has been on their own assisted reproductive journey, so we understand what it takes to make the journey seamless and hassle-free. We are always available to answer any questions.
- Satisfaction: Our white-glove mindset and boutique program have satisfied many intended parents, which is reflected in our incredibly positive reviews. We work hard to help every intended parent finish cycles with healthy embryos.
- Donors: Elevate’s egg donor database is unrivaled in the field. With our highly screened, and truly exceptional candidates, we are able to present donor options who excite intended parents.
We streamline the often complicated egg donation process so that intended parents can focus on the joys of building their family. If you have any questions about our services and how we can help you get started on your journey, our egg donation agency in Mesa, AZ is here to provide all the information you need.
What Are the Requirements for Egg Donors in Mesa?
When finding the perfect egg donor match, we work hard to find one that meets each intended parent’s needs and expectations. However, before we do this, potential donors undergo our rigorous screening process to ensure they meet the following requirements:
- Between 20 and 30 years of age
- Mentally and physically healthy
- No family history of genetic diseases
- Healthy body mass index (BMI)
- Good resting follicle count (AFC)
- Comfortable with self-injections
- Passes psychological and genetic testing
- Well-educated with verifiable test scores
- Easy to work with and committed to making appointments
- Exceeds the guidelines of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine
Once we determine a donor meets these qualifications, we continue with the screening, which involves an online application, consultation, an extended application, and additional testing. This extensive process ensures that we have the highest-quality egg donor options in our premier database.
How to Know If Egg Donation is Right for You
With several options to start building a family, intended parents may not know which one is right for them. Our Elevate Donors team helps intended parents consider every potential factor to make the best decision for them and their future. To determine if egg donation is the right choice, keep the following factors in mind:
When using fresh donor eggs, it can take up to three months to medically evaluate the donor, complete legal aspects, and plan and execute the retrieval. However, if intended parents are looking for a faster timeline, we also offer select frozen lots.
Many women who use egg donation to build their families choose to carry their children themselves, but this is not the case for everyone. If there are medical or biological limitations, especially single men and same-sex male couples, they will need a surrogate. Therefore, understanding the transfer and gestational aspects can help create a clearer picture of the journey’s timeline.
We believe finances should not be an obstacle for intended parents, but we understand in vitro fertilization (IVF) can be expensive. Therefore, we work with almost any budget and help families secure financing if needed.
Begin Your Egg Donation Journey With the Professional Team at Elevate Donors in Mesa
If you are an intended parent who wants to take the next steps in building your family, egg donation may be right for you. Our Mesa egg donor agency can help match you with not only a healthy but a truly exceptional egg donor from our database. With years of experience going above and beyond for our clients, you can have the peace of mind that you are in the right hands.
Our trusted team provides the same level of concierge-level services to all intended parents to give them a stress-free, positive experience. To start your journey and learn more about getting matched with an egg donor, call us at (323) 933-8918 or fill out our contact form.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!