YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Building a family should be an exciting time for intended parents, but if individuals struggle with fertility issues, they may feel frustrated and overwhelmed. Whether you are a woman having trouble getting pregnant, a single individual, or a same-sex male couple wanting to have a child, you don’t have to go through your journey alone. You deserve an experienced and trustworthy egg donor agency by your side to help you focus on achieving your dreams of having a child.
At Elevate Donors in Tucson, our highly-qualified and compassionate team is here to guide intended parents throughout the entire assisted reproduction journey. Most of our staff has had their own experience as a donor, intended parent, or surrogate, giving us a unique and empathetic approach. With our unmatched concierge-level services that intended parents have relied on for years, you can have the peace of mind that you are in the best hands. Get started today by contacting our Tucson egg donation agency.
How Does Elevate Donors Select Egg Donors in Tucson, Arizona?
Finding an ideal egg donor can be difficult without the help of our team at Elevate Donors. We take the time to understand each individual’s criteria and expectations in order to provide the perfect match. We strive to provide the highest-quality egg donors by following the American Society for Reproductive Medicine’s guidelines, which stipulate that egg donors must:
- Be between 20 and 30 years old
- Be physically and mentally healthy
- Be a non-smoker
- Have a good resting follicle count (AFC)
- Have a healthy family history
- Not take ADD or ADHD medication
- Be educated with verifiable test scores
- Pass a psychological exam
- Be comfortable with self-injections
- Be easy to work with and committed to the journey
- Be approved by a genetic counselor
With our premier egg donor database and rigorous selection journey, we are the gold standard for assisted reproduction. When working with our egg donation agency in Tucson, intended parents don’t have to worry about sorting through hundreds of unsuitable candidates. With our extremely high level of qualifications, we only present the best options to every client until they find the one they connect with. This gives everyone a streamlined experience that allows them to focus on the joys of building their family.
3 Factors to Consider Before Using Donor Eggs to Build Your Family
When beginning the journey to build a family, intended parents may not know if using donor eggs is the right decision. Our Tucson egg donor agency works closely with intended parents to understand their goals and best interests so that they can make the best choice that suits their needs. Some factors to keep in mind about using egg donors include:
- Finances: We work with intended parents with all types of budgets and help secure financing, as we understand that egg donor and IVF can be expensive.
- Timing: When using fresh donor eggs, it’s important to know that medically evaluating the donor, completing any legal aspects, and planning and executing the retrieval journey can take up to three months.
- Transfer: While many women who use egg donors choose to carry their child themselves, others may need a surrogate to transfer the embryos to. This is often the case for single males and same-sex male couples. Knowing what to expect during the gestational period can help intended parents manage their expectations.
Our attentive team helps every client consider each detail so that nothing gets overlooked. With our reliable and honest communication, intended parents can have the knowledge they need to make the best choices for their future family. Schedule a consultation today by calling our egg donor agency in Tucson.
Why Choose Our Egg Donation Agency in Tucson, Arizona?
One of the most challenging aspects of any assisted reproduction journey is finding the right egg donor agency. At Elevate Donors, our compassionate team, transparent practices, client satisfaction, and fast growth set us apart from other agencies. We support intended parents from start to finish by:
- Screening potential egg donors
- Offering all of our egg donors fair compensation
- Providing case management services
- Matching intended parents with suitable donors
- Counseling intended parents
- Providing reproductive attorneys
- Handling insurance and medical billing
- Helping ensure compliance with state laws
Our first-class program was designed by intended parents for intended parents. We provide the care and attention intended parents deserve in order to ensure a stress-free experience.
Contact Elevate Donors in Tucson to Schedule a Consultation Today
With our Tucson team at Elevate Donors, intended parents can find a donor they connect with and relate to that meets all of their needs. Our Tucson egg donation agency does everything we can to maximize the intended parents’ chance of achieving the family of their dreams while minimizing any worries or concerns.
Celebrity clients have trusted our concierge-level services for years, and we have provided this same level of care to all intended parents. Our team goes above and beyond to ensure that everyone has a smooth, positive journey. To schedule a consultation and learn more about using donor eggs to build your family, give us a call at (323) 933-8918 or fill out our contact form.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!