YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
There are many family planning options for intended parents who need a helping hand when it comes to building a family. There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to needing to explore options outside of the natural conception of a child. If you have started to lose hope on achieving your dream of parenthood, egg donation may be the solution you have been looking for. To begin your journey to matching with the right egg donor for you, contact our Colorado egg donor agency today.
Elevate Donors is an egg donation agency that aims to help intended parents in Colorado match with one of our qualified egg donors. It is highly important that intended parents begin their journey with the knowledge and care to ensure the overall experience is as special as it should be. Before you begin your egg donation journey in Colorado, our donor team can help you understand what aspects are involved with the egg donation journey and whether egg donation is the best decision for your family planning goals before matching you with a donor. Contact our egg donation agency in Colorado today to get started on this new journey.
Is Egg Donation Right For You?
Choosing to move forward with egg donation is a big step towards achieving your dreams of parenthood. While the prospect of finally building a family is exciting enough to make you want to jump right in, it is important that you take time to consider all the factors that are related to egg donation. Before deciding if egg donation is the right path for you, you should consider the following:
- Transfer: Women who use an egg donor may wish to carry the child themselves if possible. Other intended parents, including single male and same-sex male couples, will require a surrogate to help them build their family.
- Timing: Using fresh donor eggs can take a minimum of three months due to how long it takes to medically evaluate the donor, complete the legal aspects of the egg donation journey, and also plan and conduct the egg retrieval.
- Finances: IVF treatments can become expensive quickly, which is why we work with intended parents’ unique budgets and can help them secure financing if needed.
If you have reviewed these factors and still feel comfortable and confident moving forward with the egg donation journey, our egg donor agency in Colorado can help you take the next step.
Requirements Colorado Egg Donors Must Meet Before Matching With Intended Parents
If you are considering using egg donation to help build your family, you are likely curious about the requirements in place to ensure that the women who donate their eggs are the best fit to help intended parents build a family. In Colorado, the requirements that potential egg donors must meet before they are eligible to be matched with intended parents through our agency include:
- Egg donors should be generally healthy
- Egg donors must be between the ages of 19 and 30
- Egg donors should have no significant personal or family history of medical or mental health conditions
- Egg donors must not have taken any recent trips to regions where the Zika virus is prevalent
- Egg donors must have a BMI below 28
- Egg donors must be non-smoking
- Egg donors must have no history of drug use for 12 months and no marijuana use for at least three months
- Egg donors should have regular periods
- Egg donors should have received no body piercings or tattoos for 12 months prior to applying to become a donor
For any further questions regarding the eligibility requirements for the egg donors you may be matched with in Colorado, contact our egg donor agency at Elevate Donors today.
How Does Colorado Screen Egg Donors?
After it is determined that a potential egg donor meets the initial requirements for eligibility in Colorado, they must then go through some screening tests as well. The steps involved in this include:
- Potential egg donors must complete an online application
- Accepted applicants will then undergo an egg donor consultation
- Potential egg donors will then complete an extended application and any necessary testing
If you are ready to begin your egg donation journey in Colorado, contact Elevate Donors to match with one of our qualified egg donors.
Match With a Colorado Egg Donor With Elevate Today
Elevate Donors is an egg donor agency that works hard to help match intended parents with qualified egg donors in Colorado. Egg donation can be the perfect fit for intended parents looking to build a family. With years of experience serving high-profile and celebrity clients, we treat all intended parents with the same concierge-level service to ensure joyful and successful journeys.
We are proud to always go above and beyond for our clients. Contact us today for more information on how to become matched with an egg donor in Colorado. Give us a call at (323) 933-8918 or fill out our contact form today.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!