YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Many couples and individuals dream of having children. While building a family should be an exciting and joyful experience, some may have a more challenging time and need help starting their assisted reproduction journeys. With the various options available, it can be intimidating to do research independently. Fortunately, with the help of the team at Elevate Donors, intended parents do not have to go on their journeys alone.
Elevate Donors is an egg donor agency that helps match intended parents with one of our qualified North Carolina egg donors in our elite egg donor database. We want intended parents to go through their journeys with the confidence and knowledge they need, so we provide concierge-level services and reliable communication every step of the way. Our professional and compassionate team takes an empathetic approach and helps intended parents what to expect through every stage of egg donation.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Egg Donation
When building a family, intended parents have several options to choose from, including egg donation. Therefore, it’s crucial to consider the following factors when deciding to use an egg donor:
- Finances: We understand in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatments can be expensive, so we work with almost any budget and help intended parents secure financing so costs do not become an obstacle to achieving their dreams.
- Timing: When using fresh donor eggs, it can take up to three months to medically evaluate the donor, complete legal elements, and plan and execute the egg retrieval. We offer select frozen lots for intended parents looking for a quicker timeline.
- Transfer: While many women who use donor eggs to build their family choose to carry their child themselves, other intended parents, like single men and same-sex male couples, need a surrogate. Understanding the gestational and transfer period can help determine the timeline.
Our attentive team at Elevate Donors works hard to ensure no detail gets overlooked throughout the assisted reproduction journey. We want every client to have the best chance of finishing their cycle with healthy embryos and making their dreams of having a child a reality.
What Does Elevate Donors Look for in Egg Donors?
Before matching intended parents with an egg donor from our premier database, we conduct a detailed screening process to ensure donors meet the American Society for Reproductive Medicine’s guidelines and other criteria. These requirements include the following:
- Between 20 and 30 years of age
- Healthy body mass index (BMI)
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Healthy family history
- Well-educated with verifiable test scores
- Does not take ADD or ADHD medication
- Good resting follicle count (AFC)
- Committed to making appointments and easy to work with
Once a donor meets these qualifications, they move forward with their screening and complete an online application, consultation, and an extended questionnaire. This thorough vetting process allows intended parents to have highly qualified matches and personalized experiences.
How Can Elevate Donors Help Build Families in North Carolina?
While intended parents can attempt to handle their journeys on their own, our dedicated team at Elevate Donors helps make their experiences stress-free and smooth. We support intended parents from start to finish, including the following steps:
- Offering donors generous compensation
- Providing case management services
- Matching with suitable donors from our donor database
- Offering counseling
- Providing all legal services
- Providing detailed accounting reports
- Updating on donor cycles
- Complying with state laws
Once intended parents identify their dream donor, our experienced Elevate case managers take over to coordinate the entire journey to embryo creation.. This allows the parents-to-be to focus on the excitement of welcoming their child instead of the stress of third party coordination.
Contact the Trusted Team at Elevate Donors in North Carolina to Learn More About Egg Donation
If intended parents in North Carolina want to use egg donation to build their family, they may find it challenging to find resources and a donor that meets their needs. At Elevate Donors, we understand these hardships, so we are committed to helping intended parents start their journeys and find their ideal egg donor. With years of experience and a staff that has been in the intended parents’ shoes, we treat everyone with the same concierge-level service that allows them to focus on building their families.
We understand what it takes to make intended parents feel comfortable and what they need to have a successful and stress-free experience. Our egg donor database and white-glove services set us apart from other agencies and give intended parents the peace of mind that they are in the right hands. Our complete services start with an initial consultation where we review the steps of the egg donation and take the time to understand your needs and goals. To schedule yours, call us at (323) 933-8918 or fill out our contact form.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!