YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Building your family should be an exciting and joyful time, but if having a child is more difficult than you anticipated, asking for added assistance can help you feel at ease and supported throughout the journey. Many options are available to help you achieve your dreams, including egg donation. This involves matching intended parents with a high-quality egg donor and using their fresh or frozen eggs to create healthy embryos.
At Elevate Donors, we work with all types of intended parents in Warwick and provide personalized care catered to their needs and expectations. With years of experience providing top-notch concierge-level services to high-profile and celebrity clients, you can trust us to support you throughout your journey while you focus on the joys of building a family. When working with us, you can have the knowledge to make informed decisions for your future and fully understand egg donation and what it entails. Get started today by contacting our Warwick egg donation agency today to schedule a consultation.
How Elevate Donors’ Team Can Help With Your Egg Donation Journey in Warwick, Rhode Island
If you think using donor eggs to build, your family is the right choice for you, finding an egg donor agency in Warwick that will guide you through your entire journey with care and compassion is essential. We can help with the following aspects of egg donation:
- Screening potential donors
- Offering donors fair compensation
- Case management services
- Matching intended parents with suitable donors
- Counseling intended parents
- Providing reproductive attorneys
- Handling insurance and medical billing
- Compliance with state laws
Our efficient team offers support and assistance by presenting intended parents with donors until you find one you connect with. Our Warwick egg donor agency understands the special connection intended parents have with their egg donors, so we want you to have a memorable and positive experience.
3 Factors to Before Starting Your Egg Donation Journey
Before officially deciding to use egg donation to welcome your child into the world, it’s important to consider all your options, goals, and expectations. Our knowledgeable team at Elevate Donors ensures that no detail or concern gets overlooked so that you can make the best decision for your future. Some factors to keep in mind include the following:
- Finances: While you may worry about the cost of egg donation and in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatments, our team can work with almost any budget and help you secure financing.
- Timing: Using fresh donor eggs can take at least three months as it takes time to medically evaluate the donor, complete the legal aspects, and plan and execute the retrieval. We also offer select frozen egg options for intended parents that may need a quicker timeline.
- Transfer: Depending on your circumstances, you may need a gestational surrogate to carry your child. This can impact the timeline of your family-building journey, so understanding the gestational period and the egg donation timing helps you get a clearer vision of your journey.
Ultimately, our caring team wants the best for you and your future. If you feel confident that egg donation is the best fit for you as you build your family, our egg donor agency in Warwick, Rhode Island is here to help you start your journey.
What Requirements Do Warwick Egg Donors Have to Meet?
We pride ourselves on offering intended parents the highest-quality egg donors in our premier database. To do this, our donors undergo a rigorous screening to ensure they meet the following criteria:
- Meets all ASRM guidelines
- Between 20 and 30 years of age
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Healthy family history
- Healthy body mass index (BMI)
- Good resting follicle count
- Well-educated with verifiable test scores
- Comfortable with self-injections
- Does not take ADHD or ADD medication
- Committed to the journey and easy to work with
When a donor meets these requirements, we continue screening them before matching them with intended parents. The steps involved in this screening include the following:
- Filling out an online application
- Meeting our Warwick staff members for a consultation
- Completing an extensive background check and any additional testing
Once we have completed the screening for a donor, we match them with the right intended parents. Our Warwick egg donation agency assesses your needs in addition to the donors to ensure the best possible match and an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.
Start Your Egg Donation Journey With the Trusted Egg Donation Agency in Warwick, Rhode Island
Elevate Donors is an egg donor agency that helps intended parents in Warwick match with highly-qualified egg donors to start their assisted reproduction journey. Our Warwick egg donor agency understands you may feel equally excited and stressed about building your family, but we work hard to streamline your experience, allowing you to truly enjoy your journey to having a child.
Most of our staff has been on their own assisted reproduction journey, including our founders, Taylor Frey and Kyle Dean Massey. This unique perspective allows us to take an empathetic approach and truly understand what it takes to make you comfortable and relaxed. We go above and beyond for intended parents to help them build their families and achieve their dreams. Give us a call at (323) 933-8918 or fill out our contact form today to learn more about getting started with egg donation.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!