YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
If you have dreamed of welcoming a child into your life but have been unsure of what steps to take to make this dream a reality, egg donation is one option that may be the perfect fit for you. Building a family is no small job, and in order to ensure that you are able to realize your dream of becoming a parent, learning more about egg donation can be a great step in making sure you have the knowledge and confidence to move forward. If you are interested in matching with a qualified Texas egg donor and beginning your egg donation journey, Elevate Donors is here to help.
Elevate Donors is an egg donation agency that aims to help intended parents in Texas begin their journey with egg donation. Matching with one of our qualified egg donors is one of the first steps you will take as you get closer to achieving your dream of becoming a parent. Our team of experts can help you from the beginning to the end of your journey. Before you begin your egg donation journey with our Texas egg donor agency, we can help you understand what egg donation entails and whether egg donation is the best decision for your family planning goals.
How Are Texas Egg Donors Screened?
If you are considering egg donation as an avenue for you to build a family, you may be curious about what the steps are for choosing the women who will potentially become your egg donor. Before egg donors are even eligible to apply in the state of Texas, they must first ensure that they meet the requirements set forth by the state. The requirements to become an egg donor in Texas include the following:
- Egg donors must be between the ages of 20 and 29
- Egg donors must have a body mass index of 28 or less
- Egg donors should have knowledge of biological family medical history
- Egg donors should have no chronic conditions or family history of genetic illnesses
- Egg donors must have no history of substance abuse
- Egg donors must be non-smoking or vaping
- Egg donors should have regular menstrual cycles when not taking hormonal birth control
- Egg donors must not have had a Depo-Provera injection for at least six months
If a potential egg donor meets these requirements, they will then undergo our screening steps at Elevate. The screening journey takes place in three phases:
- Potential egg donors must complete an online application
- Accepted applicants will then undergo an egg donor consultation with one of our agency team members
- Potential egg donors will complete an extended application and any necessary testing
Once an egg donor has been deemed eligible by the state requirements, as well as our screening requirements at Elevate Donors, they will be able to be matched with intended parents. We pride ourselves in ensuring that only the most qualified women are matched with intended parents as egg donors to ensure the best chance at a positive outcome for your Texas egg donation journey.
Factors Consider Before Beginning Your Texas Egg Donation Journey
In today’s world, there are many options for intended parents who may require some extra help in building a family. From surrogacy to egg donation, you have likely done your research to decide what the best path is for you. However, it is important to consider the following factors before you fully commit to moving forward with egg donation to make sure that this avenue is the best for your family planning goals:
- Finances: In vitro fertilization, or IVF, treatments can be costly. That is why our egg donor agency works with intended parents to secure financing. Our Texas egg donor team is also able to work with most budgets.
- Transfer: Many women who use an egg donor may wish to carry the child themselves if they are able to do so. Other intended parents, like single men or same-sex male couples, will require a gestational surrogate to help them build their family by carrying the child for them. Having an expectation of the gestational surrogacy period in addition to the egg donation timeline will help inform intended parents of the overall journey.
- Timing: Using fresh donor eggs can take a minimum of three months due to the fact that it takes significant time to medically evaluate the egg donor, complete the legal aspects of the journey, and plan and execute egg retrieval.
To get more information about the egg donation journey and whether it is a good fit for you, contact our Texas egg donor agency today.
Contact Our Texas Egg Donor Agency at Elevate Donors
Elevate Donors is an egg donor agency helping intended parents match with qualified egg donors in Texas. For intended parents looking to build a family, egg donation can be the opportunity they have been waiting for. With years of experience serving high-profile and celebrity clients, we treat all intended parents with the same high-quality service.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!