YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Becoming an egg donor in Washington State may come with some unexpected benefits. Aside from the fact that women who choose to donate their eggs are giving a priceless gift to intended parents looking to build a family, there are other financial and health-related benefits that egg donors can look forward to. If you are interested in the prospect of becoming an egg donor, reach out to our egg donor agency in Washington State today.
Elevate Donors is a Washington egg donation agency that helps women interested in becoming egg donors begin their journey. It is our goal to make the experience as special as it should be for the donor and the intended parents they are matched with. Before you begin your egg donation journey in Washington State, you should have an understanding of what egg donation entails and whether egg donation is the best path for you.
Do You Meet the Requirements to Become an Egg Donor in Washington State?
When considering becoming an egg donor in Washington State, there are certain steps you need to take to ensure egg donation will work for you and the intended parents you may be matched with in the future. However, before you are able to move forward with your egg donation journey, you should ensure that you qualify for egg donation according to the state’s egg donor requirements. These requirements include the following:
- An egg donor must be between the ages of 21 and 30 years old
- An egg donor should have a body mass index of under 28
- An egg donor must not smoke or use drugs
- An egg donor should be in good physical and mental health
- An egg donor must be willing to complete a psychological, drug, and criminal screening
- An egg donor should have someone who can support them like friends, family, or significant other
- An egg donor should be willing to self-administer fertility injections
- It is preferred for an egg donor to have at least one year of secondary education
If you are not sure about whether you will qualify to become an egg donor in Washington State, feel free to reach out to one of our team members at Elevate Donors at any time. We can help answer any further questions you may have regarding your eligibility to qualify to be a donor.
What Does the Washington Egg Donor Application Entail?
Once you have determined that you meet the basic requirements to qualify to be an egg donor in Washington State, you may be wondering what the application will entail. At Elevate Donors, we screen all our potential donors in three separate phases to ensure our intended parents are matched with the best fit for their egg donation journey:
- You will complete an online application: This online application form screens potential egg donor applicants for basic donor qualifications.
- You will undergo an egg donor consultation: If your online application is accepted, you will be prompted to schedule an egg donor consultation with someone from our team. During this meeting, one of our egg donation specialists will walk you through the entire journey of egg donation, explain the risks, timelines, and answer any questions you may have.
- You will complete an extended application and any necessary testing: If you qualify to move forward with the application, our agency will require more paperwork to complete the onboarding aspects of the journey. These documents include agency agreements, extended matching questionnaires, HIPAA authorizations, background check authorizations, FDA questionnaires, and personal health histories.
The Elevate Donors team will guide you through all the steps of your egg donation application. If you have questions about the application, our team is happy to clarify any concerns you may have to ensure you feel confident in making this life-changing choice to move forward with your journey to become an egg donor.
Why Should You Become an Egg Donor in Washington?
If you are considering whether or not egg donation is the right path for you, it is beneficial to be aware of the various benefits you may receive. Egg donors that work with Elevate Donors receive a range of health and financial benefits from participating. These benefits include:
- Egg donors partake in a comprehensive donor screening that includes clinical evaluation. As a result, egg donors often gain important information regarding their own reproductive health that can help them make informed decisions about their future family planning goals and overall health.
- Women who choose to become an egg donor with our Washington State donor agency will receive financial compensation for their time and commitment to the journey. This compensation is determined on a case-by-case basis.
To begin your journey to becoming an egg donor with Elevate Donors, contact us today!
Become an Egg Donor in Washington State With Elevate Donors
Elevate Donors is a Washington State egg donor agency that helps women looking to become a donor. We know that being an egg donor can be one of the most fulfilling acts you can do for intended parents looking to build a family. Elevate founders Kyle Dean Massey and Taylor Frey have gone through the journey themselves and understand how truly life-changing egg donation can be.
With years of experience serving high-profile and celebrity clients, we are proud to be able to provide all of our intended parents and donors with the same concierge-level service to ensure joyful journeys. Contact us today for more information on how to become an egg donor in Washington State by calling (323) 933-8918 or filling out our contact form.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!