YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
With the help of medical advancements as it relates to fertility and women willing to become egg donors in Georgia, egg donation has become one of the most popular options for intended parents looking to build a family. Egg donation provides many benefits to intended parents, one of which being the potential for an intended mother to carry the child herself if medically possible. If you are wondering where to start with your egg donation journey, our team at Elevate Donors is here to help. We will walk you through what to expect and help you match with one of our qualified Georgia egg donors.
Elevate Donors is a Georgia egg donation agency that aims to help intended parents begin their exciting egg donation journey. If you are interested in matching with one of our qualified egg donors, our team of experts can help. We believe intended parents beginning their journeys should be equipped with the knowledge and care to ensure the overall experience is as special and fulfilling as it should be. Before you begin your egg donation journey with our Georgia agency, our donor team can help you understand what egg donation entails and whether egg donation is the best decision for your family planning goals before matching you with a donor.
Do Georgia Egg Donors Have to Meet Certain Requirements?
In order for a woman in the state of Georgia to qualify to become an egg donor, they must first meet several requirements set forth by the state. At Elevate Donors, we ensure that all the donors we work with meet these requirements before they are eligible to become matched with the intended parents we work with. The requirements that potential egg donors in Georgia must meet include the following:
- Egg donors should be between the ages of 21 and 30
- Egg donors should have a healthy body mass index
- Egg donors must have a high school diploma
- Egg donors must be willing to undergo medical and psychological screening
- Egg donors must be non-smokers
- Egg donors should be reliable and responsible
- Egg donors will need to complete a full medical history screening on biological family members
- Egg donors need to have a flexible schedule
For any other questions you may have regarding the requirements for egg donors, feel free to reach out to our Georgia donor team at Elevate Donors at any time. We look forward to assisting you and answering any additional questions you may have regarding the egg donation journey.
Is Egg Donation Right For Your Family Planning Goals?
From surrogacy to egg donation, there are various options for intended parents who need some extra help to build a family. If you feel that egg donation is the right option for you and your goals, it is important you have the full picture of what you should expect throughout the journey. Before you make the decision to move forward with egg donation, consider the following factors:
- Timing: Using fresh donor eggs can take a minimum of three months due to the fact that it takes time to medically evaluate the donor, complete the legal aspects of the journey, and plan and execute egg retrieval. If you have a tighter timeline, please inquire about our frozen egg options.
- Finances: In vitro fertilization, or IVF, treatments can be expensive. That is why our egg donor agency works with intended parents to secure financing. Our egg donor team is also able to work within most budgets.
- Transfer: Many women who use an egg donor may wish to carry the child themselves if they are medically able to do so. Other intended parents, like single men and same-sex male couples, will require a surrogate to help them build their family by carrying the child for them. Having an expectation of the gestational surrogacy period in addition to the egg donation timeline will help inform intended parents of the overall journey.
Our goal at Elevate Donors is to ensure that the donor we match you with meets all of the requirements set forth by the state of Georgia regarding egg donation in addition to going through the necessary screenings and testing. All of our potential egg donors partake in a comprehensive donor screening that includes a clinical evaluation. To get more information about the egg donation journey and whether it is a good fit for you, contact our Georgia egg donor agency today.
Begin Your Georgia Egg Donation Journey With Elevate Donors Today
Elevate Donors is an egg donor agency helping intended parents in Georgia match with qualified egg donors. For intended parents looking to build a family, egg donation can be the perfect fit. With years of experience serving high-profile and celebrity clients, we treat all intended parents with the same high-quality service to ensure joyful and successful egg donation journeys.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!