YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
As an intended parent looking to build a family, egg donation is one option that can help make that dream a reality. The decision to be matched with an egg donor is a big decision that likely will involve a lot of research and consideration on the part of an intended parent. If you are considering working with an egg donor agency in Oregon to begin your journey of building a family, Elevate Donors is here to help get you matched with the right egg donor.
Elevate Donors is an Oregon egg donation agency that aims to help intended parents interested in matching with one of our qualified egg donors. We believe that it is highly important that intended parents begin their journey with the knowledge and care to ensure the overall experience is as special and fulfilling as it should be. Before you begin your egg donation journey in Oregon, our donor team can help you understand what egg donation entails and whether egg donation is the best decision for your family planning goals before matching you with a donor.
What to Consider Before Starting Your Egg Donation Journey in Oregon?
There are many different avenues for intended parents looking to build a family. You may be wondering why you should choose egg donation. When considering whether or not to pursue being matched with an egg donor at Elevate Donors, you should consider the following factors:
- Timing: Using fresh donor eggs can take a minimum of three months. This is because it takes time to medically evaluate the donor, complete the legal aspects of the journey, and plan and execute egg retrieval. Elevate does offer frozen egg for select donors that may allow for shorter time frames to embryo creation.
- Finances: IVF treatments can be expensive, which is why we work with intended parents to secure financing. We are also able to work within most budgets.
- Transfer: Many women who use an egg donor will wish to carry the child themselves if possible. Other intended parents, including single male and same-sex male couples, will require a surrogate to help them build their family. Having an expectation of surrogate match wait times may help inform the egg donation journey.
Our goal is to ensure that the donor we match you with meets all of the requirements set forth by the state of Oregon regarding egg donation as well as the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. At Elevate Donors, all of our egg donors partake in a comprehensive donor screening that includes a clinical evaluation. To get more information about the egg donation journey and whether it is a good fit for you, contact our Oregon team today.
What Are the Requirements to Be an Egg Donor in Oregon?
If you are considering being matched with an egg donor in Oregon, you may wonder what the state’s requirements are for women to be a qualified donor. Before an egg donor is able to move forward and be matched with an intended parent at Elevate Donors, our agency will evaluate whether they are qualified according to the requirements in the state of Oregon. These requirements include that donors must:
- Be a legal resident or citizen of the United States
- Be between the ages of 20 and 30 years old
- Have a body mass index, or BMI, of under 28
- Be a non-smoker and non-drug user
- Be in great physical and mental health
- Be willing to complete a psychological, drug, and criminal screening
- Have someone who can support them
- Be willing to self-administer fertility injections
For any other questions you may have regarding the requirements for egg donors in Oregon, feel free to reach out to our donor team at Elevate Donors at any time. One of our team members can assist you and answer any additional questions you may have regarding the egg donation journey. Contact our egg donation agency in Oregon today to get started on your new journey.
How Does Elevate Donors Screen Potential Donors in Oregon?
When considering whether to use an egg donor agency, you may be wondering how agencies screen potential egg donors in Oregon. At our egg donation agency, we screen our potential donors in three different phases:
- Potential egg donors must complete an online application
- Accepted applicants will then undergo an egg donor consultation
- Potential egg donors will complete an extended application and any necessary testing
Once an egg donor has been deemed to meet the legal requirements for the state of Oregon and has gone through the screening application, they will then be eligible to be matched with intended parents. If you have any further questions in regard to the screening, contact our Oregon egg donor agency today. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Contact Our Oregon Egg Donor Agency For More Information Today
Elevate Donors is an egg donor agency here in Oregon. For intended parents looking to build a family, egg donation can be the perfect fit. With years of experience serving high-profile and celebrity clients, we treat all intended parents with the same concierge-level service to ensure joyful and successful egg donation journeys. We always go above and beyond for our clients.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!