YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Whether you are a single parent wanting to have a child, a same-sex couple looking to build a family, or a woman struggling to get pregnant on her own, seeking help from a surrogacy agency is nothing to be ashamed of. However, when doing research, you may feel overwhelmed by the options available. At Elevate Baby, we can answer all your questions, address your concerns, and help you achieve your dream of having a child with our concierge-level services.
Our passionate team has extensive experience working with clients from across the globe working with a variety of fertility clinics, so you can trust us to guide you on your surrogacy journey with positivity and the utmost care. We use our vast knowledge of gestational surrogacy to keep you informed and allow you to make the best decisions for you and your future. Furthermore, we begin this journey by matching you with one of our qualified, heavily-screened gestational carriers so you feel confident and prepared for your experience.
What Is Gestational Surrogacy?
In Colorado, intended parents have two options for surrogacy: traditional and gestational. However, we only offer gestational surrogacy, as it often has fewer legal complications. This type of surrogacy involves a carrier who becomes pregnant through embryo transfer and has no relation to the child. The surrogate carries the child to full term and receives compensation for her commitment.
This experience looks different for all intended parents depending on their circumstances. For heterosexual couples, they can use their genetic materials to make the embryos that we implant into the surrogate. Conversely, single intended parents and same-sex couples must have an egg or sperm donor to move forward with their surrogacy journey. In most cases, the eggs are fertilized using in vitro fertilization (IVF), and the embryos are implanted into the surrogate once they form.
What to Expect During Your Colorado Surrogacy Journey
While starting your surrogacy journey is exciting, you may not know what to expect. Fortunately, you do not have to go through it alone. Our dedicated team guides you through every step of your experience, including the following steps:
- Consultation: We start with a consultation to explain how surrogacy works, answer your questions, listen to your story, and find out what you are looking for in a surrogate to ensure we find the best match for you.
- Agreement: Once you decide surrogacy is a good fit for you, you can officially sign on with us by filling out an agreement. At Elevate, we will supply you with a trusted surrogacy reproductive attorney throughout the journey to ensure your needs and goals are met.
- Matching: We want you to feel right about your surrogate match, so we consider your preferences and send you profiles of potential carriers one at a time until you find the correct fit.
- Medical exams: Before the IVF procedure begins, everyone involved must undergo a medical screening.
- Embryo transfer: Once the surrogate is ready, the embryos get implanted into her uterus. You can be present for this part and be as involved as you wish.
- Pregnancy and birth: If the embryo transfer is successful, we are here for you and your surrogate throughout the entire pregnancy and birth, including schedules, appointments, insurance assistance, escrow management, and much, much more.
We are prepared to help you in any way you need, as our team wants your surrogacy experience to be unforgettable and everything you dreamed of.
Why Choose Elevate Baby for Your Colorado Surrogacy?
Choosing the right surrogacy agency is essential to the success of your experience. You deserve a team that will give you the confidence you need to start building your family and make your surrogacy journey stress-free. At Elevate Baby, we provide top-tier services you can trust. We offer the following benefits to intended parents:
- Screening potential surrogates
- Case management services
- Matching intended parents with suitable surrogates
- Counseling intended parents
- Connections to surrogacy attorneys
- Handling insurance and medical billing
- Managing escrow accounts
- Compliance with state laws
If you are considering surrogacy as a way to start building a family, our knowledgeable team can give you the information and confidence you need to make the right decision for your future.
Contact Elevate Baby to Start Your Colorado Surrogacy Journey Today
If you want to build a family on your own or with a partner, you have a lot to research and consider due to the wide variety of available options and resources. At Elevate Baby, we understand the importance of this decision and want to give you the knowledge to make this choice with conviction.
Our team has years of experience working with celebrity clients, and we treat all intended parents with the same concierge-level service and attentive care. This allows you to have a stress-free, joyful surrogacy journey with a team that is devoted to your success and happiness. To learn more about surrogacy in Colorado, call us at (323) 933-8918 or fill out our contact form.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!