YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Surrogacy is a great way for intended parents to have a significant role throughout the pregnancy journey, as they are often included in milestone moments and have the chance to raise the child from birth. Many intended parents have questions they would like to address before making the big decision to move forward and become matched with a qualified surrogate. Our Portland agents at Elevate Baby are here to answer any questions intended parents may have about the journey and what to expect throughout each step and we will even provide you with the support you need after the child is born.
Elevate Baby is a surrogacy agency that works to provide favorable matches between intended parents and gestational carriers in the hope of providing the best chance of a successful surrogacy journey. In addition to gestational surrogacy services, we also provide many other services for egg donors, sperm donors, surrogates, and intended parents. We ensure that the surrogate mothers we work with are qualified and meet our own agency screening criteria in addition to the guidelines set forth by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
What Determines If a Surrogate Mother Is Qualified to Be Matched With Intended Parents?
The job of a surrogate mother is not one that just anyone can take on. The women who we work with at Elevate Baby carry the immensely important task of carrying babies for intended parents as they play an integral role in helping our clients build families. For that reason, we have our own set of guidelines in place to ensure that the surrogates who are matched with our intended parents will provide the best chance at a successful surrogacy journey.
The guidelines in place for surrogate mothers at Elevate Baby include the following:
- Surrogates must be between the age of 21 and 40
- Surrogates should be generally healthy
- Surrogate mothers must have a BMI of 32 or lower
- Surrogates must be non-smoking and not partake in drug use
- Surrogate mothers must have given birth to at least one healthy child, but must have not given birth more than five times
- Surrogate mothers should have generally healthy pregnancy and delivery histories
- A surrogate should have no more than two births via a cesarean section
- Surrogates should be financially independent
- A surrogate needs to have a reliable form of transportation
- Surrogates should permanently reside in the United States in a surrogacy-friendly state
- Surrogate mothers need to have a support system of family and friends
Our own set of surrogate requirements follow the guidelines set forth by The American Society for Reproductive Medicine. These guidelines are important because they ensure the health of the fetus and surrogate alike. To begin your journey with Elevate Baby today, contact our team of Portland surrogacy agents today to learn more.
8 Benefits of Working With Our Surrogacy Agency in Portland, Oregon
Surrogacy is a type of family planning option that provides intended parents with hope as they set out on a journey to build the family they have dreamed of with the help of the surrogate our agency matched them with. If intended parents are wondering whether they should work with a Portland surrogacy agency like Elevate Baby, there are many benefits to consider.
At Elevate Baby, we offer the intended parents we work with the following services to help them throughout their journeys:
- Screening potential surrogates
- Case management services before, during, and after the journey
- Matching intended parents with suitable surrogates
- Counseling intended parents
- Connections to surrogacy attorneys
- Handling insurance and medical billing
- Helping ensure compliance with surrogacy regulations
- Providing support to surrogates after the birth of the child
If you are ready to begin your journey with surrogacy, take the first step with Elevate Baby and contact our surrogacy agency in Portland, Oregon today.
Begin Your Surrogacy Journey With Portland Surrogacy Agency Today
The decision to begin pursuing surrogacy as a way to build a family should be nothing short of exciting. At Elevate Baby, we understand that surrogacy can allow intended parents to feel hopeful and excited at being matched with a surrogate who could carry and deliver their future child. We help ensure that intended parents feel knowledgeable about the surrogacy journey as they prepare to take the first step with our Portland surrogacy agency.
The Elevate Baby surrogacy team has many years of experience serving high-profile clients. We are proud to treat all intended parents with the same concierge-level service throughout their journeys as we guide them through this exciting time. Contact us today for more information about how to start your Portland surrogacy journey by calling (323) 933-8918 or filling out our contact form.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!