YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Making the decision to build a family should be one of the most exciting times in your life. If you believe surrogacy is the right path for your family planning goals, our team of surrogacy agents in Salem, Oregon is here to help.
Elevate Baby is a Salem surrogacy agency that provides intended parents with the chance to build their family by matching with one of our qualified surrogates. Arriving at the decision of whether surrogacy is the best fit for you can be a long and emotional journey in itself.. However, at our surrogacy agency we are passionate about ensuring you feel confident moving forward with your decision by providing you with top-notch client care and support throughout each step.
What Are the Benefits of Working With a Salem Surrogacy Agency?
There are many reasons that a person may need the help of a surrogate to help them achieve their dream of parenthood. Regardless of what led you to your surrogacy journey, we are excited to provide you with the knowledge and support you need to ensure your journey is as joyful as it should be through each step. To ensure your surrogacy journey is the incredible experience it should be, we recommend that intended parents work with a surrogacy agency.
At Elevate Baby, our experienced agency not only helps intended parents match with qualified surrogates, our team of experts is here to guide you from the beginning to the end of this journey. When you work with our team of Salem surrogacy agents, we can help you by:
- Presenting fully screened potential surrogates
- Offering case management services
- Matching intended parents with suitable surrogates
- Counseling intended parents
- Providing connections to surrogacy attorneys
- Handling insurance and medical billing
- Managing escrow accounts
- Helping ensure compliance with state laws
To take the first step and begin the matching journey to find the surrogate mother who is the best match for you, contact our team of Salem surrogacy agents at Elevate today!
Are There Different Types of Surrogacy in Salem, OR?
If you have done your research, then you already know that there are two different types of surrogacy. Traditional and gestational surrogacy both seek to help intended parents build a family. However, the two methods of surrogacy are quite different from each other.
Traditional surrogacy is a type of surrogacy where the surrogate mother has a genetic connection to the baby she carries for the intended parents. While traditional surrogacy is permitted in the state of Oregon, our agency does not offer this type of surrogacy service.
Gestational surrogacy is when the surrogate will carry and deliver a child for intended parents but has no genetic connection to the baby. At Elevate Baby, our agency only offers gestational surrogacy services.
If you have additional questions about the two types of surrogacy or why we choose to only offer gestational surrogacy services, reach out to our team at Elevate Baby as soon as possible.
Is Gestational Surrogacy Right For You?
When deciding whether gestational surrogacy is the best option for you, it is important you understand everything there is to know about this family planning option. Gestational surrogacy has many benefits that every family can experience.
- Heterosexual intended parents: These intended parents can use their own genetic material for the embryo in gestational surrogacy. They will be matched with a gestational carrier, and the doctor or fertility specialist the intended parents work with will take eggs from the intended mother and fertilize them through in vitro fertilization (IVF) with the intended father’s sperm.
- Same-sex couples: Same-sex intended parents will have a couple of extra steps in their gestational surrogacy journey. Female same-sex couples will require the help of a sperm donor, while male same-sex partners will need the help of an egg donor to complete their gestational surrogacy journey.
- Single intended parents: These intended parents will need either an egg or sperm donor to help them create a viable embryo to be implanted.
For any additional questions you may have regarding gestational surrogacy and what your options are, contact our surrogacy team at Elevate Baby to learn more today.
Begin Your Surrogacy Journey Today With Our Salem Surrogacy Agency
Our team of surrogacy experts at Elevate Baby understands that the choice to begin building your family with surrogacy can be just as exciting as it is overwhelming. However, when intended parents feel knowledgeable about every aspect of surrogacy, we know they will be able to move forward with the journey with confidence.
With years of experience serving high-profile and celebrity clients, our team of surrogacy agents is passionate about treating all intended parents with the same concierge-level service as we guide them through their own journeys. Contact us today for more information about our Salem surrogacy agency by calling (323) 933-8918 or filling out our contact form.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!