YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Building a family should be an exciting and joyful experience, but reproductive challenges can make this time of your life more challenging. Whether you are a woman struggling to get pregnant on your own or a same-sex couple looking to have a child, seeking help from an egg donor agency is nothing to be ashamed of. With an experienced and trustworthy team by your side, you don’t have to feel alone, and your journey towards achieving your dream of having a baby can be a happy one.
At Elevate Donors, we understand you may feel overwhelmed when researching egg donation, so we will use our experience and extensive knowledge to answer your questions and ease your worries. Our egg donation agency in Connecticut provides concierge-level services to all our intended parents, including high-profile and celebrity clients we have worked with. Furthermore, we screen our egg donors vigorously so that you can feel confident in your decisions. Our compassionate and dedicated approach helps you get closer to your goal of building a family.
What to Expect During Your Egg Donation Journey in Connecticut
Our full-service egg donor agency in Connecticut is committed to supporting you throughout your entire journey. This includes giving you knowledge about the experience so that you can make the best decisions for your future. When working with us, you can expect the following steps during the egg retrieval:
- Your doctor will assess the donor’s previous cycle records, mental health, and physical health to determine if they qualify to donate their eggs.
- We will evaluate the donor and forward our records to your doctor for review.
- The egg donor begins hormone injections and gets monitored for several days to track when the eggs are matured and ready for retrieval. This typically takes 10-12 days.
- The eggs are either cryopreserved, or prepared for immediate fertilization with sperm provided by a donor or the father.
We handle all aspects of your journey, including communicating and coordination with your IVF clinic, attorneys, psychologist, genetic counselors, monitoring centers, labs, escrow companies and all other third party providers.. This way, you can focus on enjoying your experience. Our caring team works with donors and intended parents to ensure everyone’s expectations are met.
3 Factors to Consider When Using an Egg Donor in Connecticut
Deciding to use an egg donor to build your family takes time and a lot of research, which can feel daunting at first. With the help of our attentive team, we handle every detail and help guide you with what to consider when choosing your donor and moving forward with your journey. Some factors to keep in mind when choosing to use donor eggs include the following:
- Finances: We understand you may be worried about the cost of using donor eggs and IVF treatments, so we work with you to develop a plan based on your budget.
- Timing: It’s important to know that when using fresh donor eggs, the donor’s medical evaluation, the legal process, and the retrieval can take at least three months. If faster timelines are desired, we offer frozen egg lots on select donors.
- Transfer: In some egg donor cases, women who use donor eggs can carry the child themselves. However, other intended parents may require a surrogate. Knowing this aspect helps inform the egg donation journey and how it may affect a future embryo transfer.
Our Connecticut egg donation agency understands that every intended parent is different, so we will work with you to understand your goals and desires for your future and family to develop a personalized plan tailored to your needs.
How Can Elevate Donors Help Build Your Family in Connecticut?
When researching assisted reproduction options, finding an egg donor agency you can trust can be one of the most time-consuming and complex aspects. You deserve an agency that will manage all aspects of your journey and provide high-level guidance from start to finish. At Elevate Donors, we do just that. Our well-trained staff is proud to operate at the highest standard in the egg donation industry by providing the following services to all intended parents:
- Screening potential donors
- Offering our donors fair compensation
- Case management services
- Matching intended parents with suitable donors
- Counseling intended parents
- Offering connections to attorneys and coordinating the legal process
- Handling insurance and medical billing
- Managing escrow accounts
Furthermore, our premier egg donor database offers an exceptional donor selection that far exceeds any other agency in Connecticut. With hundreds of available donors, we hope we can offer a spark of excitement to the assisted reproductive process.
Contact Our Egg Donation Agency in Connecticut to Get Started
If you are struggling to find an egg donor that meets your needs or you don’t know where to start in finding an egg donor, our experienced team at Elevate Donors in Connecticut is here to help. Our founders, Kyle Dean Massey and Taylor Frey, are parents through egg donation and surrogacy and understand the hardships of finding an egg donor due to a lack of opportunities and resources.
This understanding gives us a unique and empathetic perspective on the egg donor journey and empowers us to provide elite services to intended parents. No matter your experience trying to build a family in the past, our Connecticut egg donor agency can help you start on a new path to success. To learn more about our services and how to begin your journey, call us at (323) 933-8918 or fill out our contact form.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!