A Brief Summary of the Following Article
- Start the Egg Donation Journey: Elevate Donors helps intended parents in Kansas start their egg donation journeys, matching them with qualified egg donors, offering concierge services and an in-depth understanding of the egg donation process.
- Rigorous Screening Process: Donors undergo extensive screening, ensuring they meet both state and ASRM standards, and they also undergo medical evaluations.
- Factors to Consider: Three primary considerations when using egg donation to build a family are timing (fresh or frozen eggs), finances (with assistance available), and transfer decisions (e.g., self-carry or surrogacy).
- Why Choose Elevate Donors: We offer a free to access, top-tier donor database, all-inclusive egg donation packages, personalized case management, and individualized services, emphasizing a stress-free experience for intended parents.
YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Many couples dream of having a baby and building a family, but the journey is not always straightforward. Sometimes, intended parents need help starting their assisted reproduction journeys, especially because they have various options, including egg donation. At Elevate Donors, we understand the equally exciting and overwhelming feelings intended parents have during this time, so we provide concierge-level services and reliable support to help them make the best decisions for their future and inform them about the steps involved in egg donation.
Elevate Donors is an egg donor agency helping match intended parents in Kansas with a healthy, qualified egg donor in our premier, free-to-access database. We have worked with all types of intended parents, and most of our staff have gone through their own assisted reproduction journeys, so we understand what it takes to help intended parents feel comfortable and stress-free. Our attentive professionals handle every aspect of the egg donation journey with efficiency and compassion, giving intended parents the care and attention they deserve.
How Do We Screen Egg Donors?
We are committed to upholding the highest level of excellence in all aspects of egg donation in Kansas, including the screening process. Before adding a donor to our elite database, we ensure they meet all state and American Society for Reproductive Medicine requirements, which include the following:
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Between 20 and 30 years of age
- Healthy body mass index (BMI)
- No family history of genetic diseases
- Well-educated with verifiable test scores
- Good resting follicle count
- Willing to undergo psychological and genetic testing
- Comfortable with self-injections
- Easy to work with
When a donor meets these requirements, we continue the screening with medical evaluations, bloodwork, and background checks. This thorough vetting process gives intended parents the highest quality egg donor options and a completely personalized experience.
3 Factors to Consider When Using Egg Donation to Build a Family
When deciding to use donor eggs to build a family, it’s essential to understand every detail of the journey and what to expect. Our knowledgeable team understands every intended parent is different, so we work closely with them to develop a personalized plan based on their needs and goals. Important factors to consider during the egg donation journey include the following:
- Timing: The egg donation timeline depends on the type of eggs the intended parents choose to use. When using fresh eggs, it can take up to three months to complete the screening, legal elements, and retrieval. For those looking for a quicker timeline, we offer select frozen egg lots.
- Finances: We understand that intended parents may worry about the costs of in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatments, so we work with almost any budget and help secure financing if necessary.
- Transfer: Many women who use donor eggs to build their families choose to carry the child themselves. However, this may not be possible for other intended parents, like same-sex male couples, who need a surrogate to transfer the donated eggs to. Understanding this need helps determine an accurate timeline.
At Elevate Donors, we ensure that no detail is overlooked during egg donation, giving intended parents the best chance of finishing their cycle with healthy embryos and getting closer to achieving their dreams of building a family.
Why Kansas Intended Parents Should Choose Elevate Donors to Build Their Families
Finding a trustworthy and experienced Kansas egg donor agency may seem daunting, but our caring team at Elevate Donors goes above and beyond to give intended parents peace of mind that they made the right choice. With our highly experienced team and unbeatable services, we set ourselves apart in the following ways:
- Our database: Our free, top-tier donor database consists of highly-vetted, healthy, qualified egg donors that meet even the most particular intended parent’s standards.
- All-inclusive packages: We offer all-inclusive packages that handle every aspect of the egg donation journey so intended parents can have a hassle-free experience. This includes all aspects of the legal process, medical billing, escrow services, and more.
- Case management: Elevate Donors offers white-glove services to all intended parents, giving them the high level of attention and care they deserve.
Because our team effectively and efficiently manages every element of the egg donation journey, intended parents can focus on the excitement of building their families.
Contact the Highly Qualified Team at Elevate Donors to Learn More About Egg Donation in Kansas
Deciding to use egg donation to build a family can be an exciting and joyful time for intended parents, but it can be difficult knowing where to start. Fortunately, our team at Elevate Donors is here to make the journey as smooth and seamless as possible. We give intended parents the high-quality services and information they need to proceed with their assisted reproduction journeys confidently.
Our Kansas egg donor agency helps intended parents find their perfect egg donor and provides expert guidance every step of the way. We understand what it takes to give our clients positive and special experiences, so we provide the best of the best for everyone we work with. To start the egg donation journey, call us at (323) 933-8918 or fill out our contact form to schedule a consultation today.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!