A Brief Summary of the Following Article
- Elevate Donors is an agency in Kansas that helps women through every step of their egg donor journey.
- The donor screening process ensures donors meet medical and psychological requirements, such as age, health, education, and more.
- The egg donation journey involves application, screening, matching, medical evaluation, legal clearance, preparation, and retrieval.
- Elevate Donors offers compensation, free medical care and travel, connection options with intended parents, and white-glove services to support egg donors on their journey.
YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Donating eggs is an incredibly selfless and generous gift that women can give to intended parents who dream of building a family. While this is often a gratifying experience for donors, starting the journey can be challenging without the right tools and resources. Fortunately, our experienced team at Elevate Donors is here to help egg donors in Kansas start their journeys and guide them every step of the way. With our unwavering support, premier database, and extensive knowledge, donors can trust us to give them a smooth experience.
The Elevate Donors Kansas team has years of experience in the industry, and we pride ourselves on providing concierge-level services to all our clients. This high level of attention and care gives donors the peace of mind that they are in the best hands. Our compassionate team understands the priceless gift of egg donation, so we go above and beyond for donors to make them feel comfortable and supported.
What Are the Qualifications for Becoming an Egg Donor in Kansas?
Elevate Donors is committed to a high level of excellence, so before adding donors to our elite database, we conduct a thorough screening process that ensures donors meet all American Society for Reproductive Medicine and state requirements, which include the following:
- Between 20 and 30 years of age
- Healthy body mass index (BMI)
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Well-educated with verifiable test scores
- Does not take ADD or ADHD medication
- Comfortable with self-injections
- No family history of genetic diseases
- Good resting follicle count (AFC)
- Committed to the process and easy to work with
We understand that it can be challenging for donors to know if they meet these qualifications on their own. To help Kansas donors determine if they can continue their journey, we conduct several forms of testing, including a medical evaluation, psychological exam, background check, and genetic testing.
What to Expect on the Egg Donation Journey
While donating eggs can be an exciting experience, donors may also feel unsure about the steps on their journey. Our attentive Kansas team communicates with donors from start to finish so that they always know what to expect. Typically, egg donation involves the following steps:
The first step to becoming an egg donor in Kansas is filling out our online application. The information that donors provide helps us get to know them and if they would be a good fit for egg donation.
Once we accept a donor’s application, we proceed with the screening process, which includes more extensive background checks and pre-cycle testing that may involve blood work to determine anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH) levels. When a donor passes the screening and meets our requirements, we add them to our premier database.
Once onboarding is completed, donor candidates are added to our exclusive egg donor database which allows them to be matched with intended parents. Part of the matching process involves discussing whether a donor wants to remain anonymous or have a known arrangement with the intended parents so they always feel comfortable.
Once a donor is matched with the intended parents, they travel to the IVF clinic for an in-depth medical evaluation, which often includes blood and urine tests to screen for sexually transmitted infections and drug and nicotine use. These tests also provide a baseline for a number of hormones important to ovarian stimulation. Additionally, donors receive a transvaginal ultrasound to determine antral follicle count.
Elevate provides all donors with a highly qualified reproductive law attorney who will review their contract with them and discuss compensation, anonymity, and disposition of unused eggs. The legal agreement relinquishes the rights of parentage and passes them to the intended parents.
Preparation and Retrieval
Finally, after legal clearance, donors can begin preparing for the retrieval procedure, which involves self-administering hormone injections. This induces the ovulation of several eggs in one cycle. Once the eggs are mature, they are retrieved while the donor is under sedation so they can have a painless experience.
Why Choose Elevate Donors For Your Kansas Egg Donation?
When looking for an egg donor agency, it’s crucial for donors to find one they can trust to support them throughout their journey. At Elevate Donors, we make this choice easy by providing exceptional services and offering donors the following benefits:
- Compensation: We compensate our donors generously for their selfless, valuable gift to intended parents.
- Free medical care and travel: Donors don’t have to worry about costs associated with egg donation because all medical and travel expenses are covered.
- Connection: Donors who choose to have a known arrangement often form a special bond with their matched intended parents that lasts a lifetime.
- White-glove services: Our team treats every client like a VIP with our white-glove services. This extra level of care and attention gives donors the seamless, joyful journey they deserve.
We understand donors may have questions about their egg donation journey, so we are here to address any concerns. Our trusted Kansas professionals communicate with donors from start to finish to streamline their journeys and ensure a successful outcome.
Schedule a Consultation With Elevate Donors Today to Learn More About Becoming an Egg Donor in Kansas
Elevate Donors guides Kansas egg donors through every step of their journey by answering questions, providing top-notch concierge-level services, and alleviating stress. Most of our staff, including our founders, have been on their own assisted reproduction journey, so we understand the priceless gift egg donors provide. Therefore, we know what it takes to make donors feel comfortable and what they need to have a smooth experience.
Our caring team takes an empathetic approach to egg donation, setting us apart from other agencies. To learn more about how to start the egg donation journey, give us a call at (323) 933-8918 or fill out our contact form to schedule a consultation.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!