YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Having a child and achieving the dream of building a family should be a joyful experience, but intended parents may need help from an egg donor agency to start their assisted reproduction journey. Fortunately, they don’t have to go through the journey alone. Our experienced team at Elevate Donors is here to guide intended parents every step of the way so they can focus on the excitement of welcoming a baby into their lives.
Elevate Donors is an egg donor agency that helps match intended parents in Washington D.C. with one of the healthy, qualified, highly-vetted donors in our elite, free-to-access database. With our concierge-level services and open, honest communication, all our clients receive VIP treatment. We approach egg donation empathetically and understand what it takes to give intended parents a comfortable and stress-free experience while keeping them informed and confident in their decisions.
What Requirements Must Egg Donors Meet at Elevate Donors?
We pride ourselves in being the gold standard in the egg donor industry. To achieve this high level of excellence, we conduct a thorough screening process for all our Washington D.C. egg donors to ensure they meet the American Society for Reproductive Medicine’s guidelines, which include that the egg donor meets the following:
- Between 20 and 30 years of age
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Healthy body mass index (BMI)
- Good resting follicle count (AFC)
- No family history of genetic diseases
- Does not take ADD or ADHD medications
- Passes psychological exam
- Comfortable with self-injections
- Committed to appointments and easy to work with
- Well-educated with verifiable test scores
Once a donor meets these criteria, we continue the screening process with an online application, a one-on-one consultation, and a more extensive questionnaire. With these various examinations, our donors meet the standards of the most particular intended parents and allow us to offer personalized experiences to all our clients.
3 Factors to Keep in Mind When Using Donor Eggs
We understand the egg donor journey can have complications, and intended parents may have questions that arise throughout their experience. Our caring and supportive Washington D.C. team understands these concerns and helps intended parents consider every factor involved in egg donation, including the following, so they always know what to expect:
- Finances: Our team does not want expenses associated with egg donation and in vitro fertilization (IVF) to prevent intended parents from achieving their dreams, so we work with many budgets and help secure financing if needed.
- Timing: When using fresh donor eggs, it can take up to three months to medically evaluate the donor, complete the legal process, and plan and execute the egg retrieval. We offer select frozen lots for intended parents looking for a quicker timeline.
- Transfer: Many women who use donor eggs choose to carry their child themselves, but single men and same-sex male couples need a surrogate for this aspect of their journey. Understanding this need and the time from match to transfer can help create an accurate timeline.
Most of our staff have been on their own assisted reproduction journeys, so we understand every intended parent has unique needs and expectations. Therefore, we work closely with intended parents to create a personalized plan that gives them the best chance of a successful outcome.
What Sets Elevate Donors Apart from Other Agencies?
One of the most challenging aspects of the egg donation journey can be finding a trustworthy agency to provide support every step of the way. At Elevate Donors, we make this decision easy by providing unmatched services that set us apart from other agencies in the following ways:
- Our Database: Our premier egg donor database contains hundreds of healthy, kind, and high-quality donors, so intended parents can rest assured we can help find their perfect match.
- All-Inclusive Packages: We want our clients to have a hassle-free and positive experience, so we handle all aspects of the assisted reproduction journey with our all-inclusive services, including the legal process.
- Case Management: We provide white-glove services to all intended parents, giving them the care and attention they deserve. Our acute attention to detail and efficiency when handling every element of this journey gives them the peace of mind that they’re in the right hands.
Instead of finding the perfect egg donor match independently, our dedicated team takes the weight off the intended parents’ shoulders and works with them to find a donor that meets all their needs and goals. This way, they can focus on the excitement of their journey.
Start the Journey With the Experienced Professionals at Elevate Donors
If intended parents want to start their assisted reproduction journey using an egg donor, they deserve an egg donor agency that will work hard to make their experience positive and stress-free. At Elevate Donors in Washington D.C. we work with intended parents from start to finish to give them the knowledge, services, and individual attention they need to create a positive environment and build their families.
With our compassionate approach and commitment to excellence, intended parents can rely on us to help them start their egg donation journey. We go above and beyond for all intended parents, using our years of experience to provide top-tier concierge-level services. To schedule a consultation and learn more about egg donation, call us at (323) 933-8918 or fill out our contact form.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!