YOU CHOOSE THE DONOR, WE DO THE REST.
Becoming a surrogate is one of the most incredible acts you can do for intended parents as they begin their journey of building a family. As a surrogate mother, you will play an integral part in their journey as you provide them with the gift of hope to be able to welcome a child into their family. Before your journey to become a surrogate even starts, you may have a lot of questions about how to become a surrogate and whether or not surrogacy may be a good fit for you.
Elevate Baby is a Nevada surrogacy agency that helps women interested in becoming a surrogate begin their journey with knowledge and care. However, before you can be matched with your intended parents in Nevada, our team understands how important it is that you understand how you can become a surrogate and what the journey will entail from start to finish.
Do You Meet the Requirements to Become a Surrogate in Nevada?
Before you can become a surrogate mother in Nevada, you should take the time to look into whether or not you meet the requirements for surrogates in the state. In order to qualify for the chance to be matched with the intended parents as a surrogate mother, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have delivered a child of your own, and you must also currently be raising at least one child
- You must have had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries in the past, as documented by medical records
- You must be between the ages of 21 and 41
- You must have a body mass index (BMI) of no higher than 32
- You must be a citizen, legal resident, or legal immigrant of the United States. If you are a legal resident or legal immigrant of the United States, you must be able to provide documentation that is valid for at least 2 years
- You must not participate in the following government aid programs: cash assistance, welfare, public housing, and Section 8. Other forms of government assistance will be considered on a case-by-case basis by your agent.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility for surrogacy in Nevada, feel free to reach out to our surrogacy agency in Nevada anytime.
Decide If You Are Ready to Become a Surrogate Mother
The first step in the journey to becoming a surrogate in Nevada may be the most difficult, as it requires you to be completely honest with yourself. The decision to become a surrogate mother offers Nevada families who have been longing for a child the opportunity to build the family they have been dreaming of. While these families could benefit from your generous heart, becoming a surrogate isn’t right for everyone, and it is important to understand what will be required of you from start to finish.
Becoming a surrogate mother in Nevada requires a lot of time. From beginning to end, the surrogacy journey can require about a year of your full commitment. This will require your physical, mental, and emotional investment, as well as some sacrifices to your time, family, and career during the surrogacy journey.
Your family should be supportive of your decision, especially your spouse if you are married. Spousal support is necessary for legal purposes, as they will need to confirm that they have no parental rights to the intended parents’ child. Additionally, their emotional support will also be invaluable to you throughout your surrogacy journey.
What Are the Nevada Surrogacy Screening Requirements?
Once you have determined whether you are ready to take on all that becoming a surrogate mother entails, you will then need to complete the screening requirements for the state of Nevada. The screening requirements for surrogacy are:
- Complete an initial online application and meet with an Elevate surrogacy professional to learn more about everything involved in the surrogacy process.
- Complete an extended application detailing medical history, which allows our agency to collect the full medical record of a surrogate candidate for review and summary.
- Undergo a criminal background check.
Once you have completed the screening, you begin the matching journey with our agency to ensure you find the intended parents that you will fit with the best. Once you are matched with the intended parents you will carry, you will complete a psychological screening, medical evaluation, a surrogacy contract with the intended parents, and finally undergo an embryo transfer. Finally, once all these steps are completed, you will be celebrating the birth of the intended parents’ new child before you know it!
Contact Elevate Baby Today For More Information on Becoming a Nevada Surrogate
At Elevate Baby, we understand that becoming a surrogate mother is one of the most fulfilling acts of kindness you can do for intended parents looking to build their families. Elevate Baby founders Kyle Dean Massey and Taylor Frey have gone through the journey themselves and know firsthand how impactful surrogacy can be for the intended parents and the surrogate.
With years of experience serving high-profile and celebrity clients, we treat all intended parents and surrogates with the same concierge-level service to ensure joyful and successful journeys. Contact us today for more information regarding becoming a surrogate mother in Nevada by calling (323) 933-8918 or filling out our contact form.
Whether you are interested in surrogacy or egg donation as an intended parent or potential donor, the process can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. Begin your journey today!